AMTROL IN WEST WARWICK: Cutbacks help R.I. plant keep pricing affordable
- AMTROL IN WEST WARWICK: Rhode Island plant streamlines f/s for low-cost, high-quality. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p50
Provides information on the strategies used by Ron Boyle, the food service director at Amtrol Inc. in West Warwick, Rhode Island, to reduce operations cost. Budget strategy; Savings on paper plates; Cost of foods served by the company.
- Amtrol closes Texas refrigerant cylinder plant. // Contractor Magazine;Oct95, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the closure Amtrol's plant in Plano, Texas. Production of chemical containers for transportation and distribution of refrigerant gases; Plan for production relocation; Aim to achieve pre-tax savings.
- Amtrol closes nashville facility. // Contractor Magazine;Mar1998, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p58
Presents information on the announcement from Amtrol incorporated on the closure of its production facility in Nashville. Information on the company; Mention of the company taking a pre-tax charge; What the Nashville facility manufactured; Mention of plans that the company has.
- Amtrol's risky business. Freeman, Laurie // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jul95, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p3
Reports on Amtrol Inc.'s market base expansion. Sales performance of the company for 1994; Marketing strategy adopted by Amtrol; Conversion of professional products into consumer product line; Coordinated marketing strategy with the do-it-yourself sector; Feedback mechanism of the company.
- Amtrol sponsors hydronic seminars. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/25/95, Vol. 196 Issue 4, p25
Reports that Amtrol Inc. will be sponsoring 14 seminars on hydronic heating and domestic hot water systems. Seminar locations; Contact information.
- Amtrol closes Arkansas factory. // Contractor Magazine;Mar1996, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p48
Reports that the Amtrol factory in Arkansas will be closed in March, 1996. What the company plans to do in response to its eminent closure; Comments from David Beretta, president at Amtrol.
- Division marketing directors part of new Amtrol sales setup. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/5/94, Vol. 193 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the reorganization of Amtrol Inc.'s management. Appointment of division marketing directors; Duties and responsibilities; Creation of positions as part of re-engineering.
- Amtrol to get new owners, expand product offerings. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/09/96, Vol. 199 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the sale of Amtrol Inc. to The Cypress Group. Cypress Group's agreement to purchase all of the Amtrol common stock; Need for Amtrol shareholder approval of the merger deal; Growth plans of Cypress Group for Amtrol.
- Investment firm acquires Amtrol. // Contractor Magazine;Oct96, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p3
Announces the acquisition of plumbing and heating products manufacturer Amtrol by investment firm Cypress Group for $218.9 million on August 29, 1996. Terms of the purchase; Implications of the move for both companies; Product introductions planned by Amtrol executives; Background on the two...