FIRST-YEAR ARRANGEMENT: Potomac St. thrives under WVU
- POTOMAC STATE COLLEGE SUCCESS STARTS HERE. // NJCAA Review;May2010, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p12
The article presents a profile of Potomac State College of West Virginia University in Keyser. It states that Potomac being a division of West Virginia University provides students with a university-designed curriculum on a small campus. It talks about the school's construction and renovations,...
- Finalists for Potomac State College Provost Job to Visit School. Ryan, Beth Gorczyca // State Journal (WV);4/6/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p13
The article offers information on the finalists for the job of provost at the Potomac State College of West Virginia University (WVU), Morgantown, West Virginia who will visit the school and WVU's main campus. The candidates include Cindy Kelley, dean of academic affairs at WVU, Leonard A....
- PEOPLE. // State Journal (WV);5/4/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p22
The article presents information on several people of various fields including education, environment and law in West Virginia. It informs that Gary Seldomridge, math professor at the Potomac State College, Keyser, has been honored with the Distinguished Service Award by the West Virginia...
- ACROSS THE STATE. // State Journal (WV);7/17/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p15
No abstract available.
- PEOPLE. // State Journal (WV);3/28/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p18
The article announces several appointments including Scott Rubin as assistant director at Potomac State College & West Virginia University, Cara Comer as human resource generalist at the American Medical Facilities Management, and Barbara J. Keefer as of counsel at Jenkins Fenstermaker.
- PEOPLE. // State Journal (WV);1/24/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p24
The article announces appointments in West Virginia, including Lucas Taylor as Potomac State College of West Virginia University director of development, James W. Runyon as human resources director for the law firm Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso, and Allen Whitt as Family Policy Council of West...
- College foodservice meets challenges with innovations. Pierce, C. Dennis // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, JumpStart p3
Editorial. Discusses some of the innovations which are being made in colleges in the United States, to improve the food service operations. Details on some of the changes made to cafeterias in colleges; Problems which are being encountered by food service directors; Reference to some of the...
- Comparing in-house vs. national brands. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p174
Compares the quality of the food service offered by the auxiliary service sector and the campus facilities, highlighting a case study conducted at the Michigan State University. Details on some of the methods used to enhance quality of foods at the facilities; Revenues generated by colleges...
- Campus feeders deploy more brands in bids to revive student-center dining. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p41
Focuses on the efforts of food service industry to revive student-center dining in college campuses in the United States. Effects of growing percentage of older enrollees; Campus expansion; Scholars' embracing of computer technology.