A BUMP IN THE ROAD: Marine Corps contracts delayed
- Jilted suitor: Minority firm protests Sodexho-Marriott's USMC contract. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/16/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p18
Reports that the United States Marine Corps suspended its foodservice contract with Sodexho Marriott Services after a protest by an unsuccessful bidder. Terms of the public contract in question; Allegations filed by J.W. Holding Group & Associates against the foodservice contract.
- Set at Sodexho Marriott: New purchasing plan. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p28
Provides information on the strategy of food service contractor Sodexho Marriott Corp. Services of providing outsourced purchasing services. Appointed vice president for client procurement services at the company; Areas of focus to achieve the company's corporate objective.
- FROM FACILITIES TO FOOD: Detroit Medical Center signs Sodexho Marriott. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the food service contract signed by the Detroit Medical Center with Sodexho Marriott Services. Estimated value of the agreement; Services to be handled by the contractor; Changes made by Sodexho Marriott.
- TWO FACILITIES, 514 BEDS: Chicago hospitals outsource. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p26
Focuses on the food service contract between Sodexho Marriott Services and the University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System. Facilities covered by the contract; Value of the deal; Terms of the agreement.
- Sodexho Marriott, SUNY at Albany end relationship, terminate food contract. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p4
Reports that the State University of New York in Albany, New York has decided to terminate its contract with foodservice provider Sodexho Marriott Services. Reasons behind the termination of the contract; Dissatisfaction of students with quality and variety of food served by Sodexho;...
- AWARDS TO CHARTWELLS, SODEXHO MARRIOTT: CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS SPLITS FOODSERVICE MGMT. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the food service contract signed by Sodexho Marriott Services (SMS) and Chartwells School Dining Services for the Chicago Public Schools (CPS). Number of students and schools covered by the contract; Training program for all CPS employees that Chartwells will run; Tool of SMS in...
- Applebee's, Sodexho Marriott get e-ggressive about e-business. Liddle, Alan J. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/29/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p22
Focuses on Instill Corp.'s agreements with Applebee's International Inc. and Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. Utilization of Instill Foodservice Network for electronic business services; Appointment of Anthony Wilson as president and chief operating officer of Instill Corp.; List of strategic...
- Tenet Healthcare signs deals with Morrison, Sodexho Marriott. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p18
Reports that Tenet Healthcare Corp. has outsourced the foodservice programs in 96 of its 113 hospitals to Sodexho Marriott Services and Morrison Management Specialists. Terms of agreement; Benefits from outsourcing.
- Tenet awards FS contracts. // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p11
Announces the decision to contract out nearly 100 of the hospitals run by Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s acute care subsidiary to giant foodservice providers Morrison Healthcare Food Services Inc. and Sodexho Marriott Services. Hospitals' previous operation of their own dietary department; Terms of...