EYEING 25,000 MACHINES: Hot Choice heats up in n/c locales
- Kraft, KRh Thermal expand automated vending. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/16/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p62
Reports that Kraft Foodservice Inc. and KRh Thermal Systems Inc. are expanding development of the Kraft Diner and Tombstone Automated Pizzeria concepts in the United States. Development of automated, frozen-to-cooked-to-customer foodservice system; Benefits of automated vending units; List of...
- Kraft warms to 'hot vending' machines. Jargon, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;8/2/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p8
Kraft Foods Inc. is getting into the fast-food business, but customers won't have to wait in line to place an order. With the push of a button, a hot pizza, grilled cheese sandwich or hot dog will pop out of a vending machine. The Northfield-based company plans to roll out machines with...
- Robo-restaurant. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov94, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p40
Features the Hot Choice food vending machines. Goal; Food item storage; Food cost; Contact information.
- The secret's out: Tech firm offers alternative to vending. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/22/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p17
Features Hot Choice Diner, an automated foodservice system developed by Irvine, California-based KRh Thermal Systems. Company history; Marketing and development plan for the system; Biggest beneficiaries of Hot Choice.
- Irvine's KRh Eyes U.S. for Japanese-Style Vending Machines. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;5/27/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p6
Features the business of KRh Thermal Systems LLC in making vending machines in Irvine, California. Food made by the company to be dispensed in the machines; Sales achieved by the firm; Shift of KRh from a supply-driven business to a market-driven company.
- IN UNATTENDED LOCATIONS: Hot food vending fills non-commercial's bill. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p112
Provides information on the Hot Choice Diner concept, the frozen-to-cooked food-service system from KRh Thermal Systems. Details of how the system works; Target locations for the installation of the Hot Choice Diner systems; Number of installed Hot Choice Diner machines; Food items offered by...
- Canteen Services to buy 15 Hot Choice Diners for Michigan, Indiana accounts. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/05/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p18
Highlights the plan of Canteen Services Inc. to purchase 15 Hot Choice Diners and install them in Canteen accounts in Michigan and northern Indiana. Total number of Hot Choice units owned by Canteen Services, the largest vending franchisee of Canteen Corp.
- Some Like It HOT. // Film Journal International;May2002, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the partnership between KRh Thermal Systems and Kraft Food Service in conducting a beta-test utilizing the Hot Choice Diner fully automated frozen-to-cooked-consumer system manufactured by KRh Thermal. Purpose of the in-market test; Details of the meal or snack served by Hot Choice...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p83
Presents news briefs related to food service in the U.S. as of August 15, 2003. Partnership between Tyson and KRh Thermal Systems to develop an automated food delivery systems; Recognition received by Kettle Cuisine at the annual National Association for the Specialty Food Trade Products Award...