CONFERENCE CENTER, TOO: NEW FACILITY & HMR DEBUT AT WASHINGTON LAW FIRM
- BASE DOWN, BUT SALES RISE: LAW FIRM BUCKS TREND. // FoodService Director;4/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the increase in the sales at the cafeteria of law firm, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher and Flom LLP in Washington, since the incorporation of special days and new programs, and despite a decrease in the building population. Comments from Director of Dining Nancy Knoepfel; Packages...
- Skadden tops league of US corporate firms. Hobbs, Kathryn // Lawyer;06/17/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p10
Reports that Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom has topped a poll of legal advisers to corporate America, according to a survey by 'Corporate Board Member' magazine. New York law firms included in the top 5; Comments from Skadden executive partner Bob Sheehan about the poll result.
- Skadden hire sparks litigation launch. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;3/31/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 13, pUS1
Reports that Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom LLP, a law firm in the United States, is launching a litigation practice in its Houston, Texas office. Appointment of senior partner Charles Schwartz, who left Vinson & Elins; Denial that his departure is related to the firm's legal problems; Lines...
- Skadden scoops role on BCP's â‚¬1bn rights issue. Power, Helen // Lawyer;3/10/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p10
Reports that Skadden Arps Slate Meagher and Flom has LLP bagged the legal advice on rights issue for Banco Commercial Portuguese, the largest listed bank in Portugal. Total value of the contract; Terms and conditions of the deal; Responsibility of Skadden under the contract.
- Bob Bennett reaps what his firm sowed. Glastris, Paul; Caplan, Lincoln // U.S. News & World Report;04/13/98, Vol. 124 Issue 14, p31
Discusses the legal firm of Skadden Arps, and lawyer Bob Bennett. Mention of the firm's efforts on behalf of President Bill Clinton; Development of aggressive legal tactics and discovery methods by the firm; Discussion of the firm's development by Joe Flom; Activities in corporate law.
- Skadden to close its Sydney base. // Lawyer;2/15/2016, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p7
The article informs that British law firm Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom is planning to close its office in Sydney, Australia, as of February 2016.
- New York area's largest law firms. Lopez, Denise // Crain's New York Business;11/22/99, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p37
Lists the largest New York City law firms based on number of area lawyers as of second-quarter of 1999. Includes Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom; Shearman & Sterling; Simpson Thatcher & Bartlett; Davis Polk & Wardwell.
- A handful get into China early to tap its riches. Sisson, Mary // Crain's New York Business;6/26/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p23
The article focuses on several New York City-based law firms with established offices in China which are set to capitalize on China's booming economy. While firms from all over the United States are moving to open offices in China, some New York firms are winning major deals. Skadden Arps Slate...
- Skadden Arps Slate Meagber & Flom. // Lawyer;5/12/2008 Transatlantic Elite Suppl, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p44
The article profiles the Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom's corporate relationships and offices across the globe giving the firm advantage for global deals. Details related to the firm's top deal-doers in New York and London, England are presented. A brief historical overview of the firm is...