- Intransa. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2011, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p124
The article offers a corporate profile of Intransa Inc., destributor of the VideoApplianceâ„¢. which delivers award-winning and customer proven platforms.
- SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM AVAILABLE WITH PRE-LOADED SOFTWARE PACKAGE. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2009, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p104
The article evaluates the ideoAppliance systems from Intransa Inc.
- Facial Recognition. // Technotrends Newsletter;May2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p3
The article looks at the introduction of a new video surveillance system that is capable of scanning millions of faces in less than a second and is used in the sectors where high security services are needed.
- Appliances Have 2 New Pre-Loaded Options. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p96
The article offers information on the new pre-loaded options on Intransa VideoAppliance solutions which offered by Intransa, a provider of video surveillance solutions for physical security and designed to reduce cost of integrating commodity servers, storage, and hardware.
- SDM Power Surge 100. Stepanek, Laura E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2013, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p47
The article focuses on the SDM 100, which is a ranking of the largest U.S.-based security companies by their recurring monthly revenue (RMR). It states that those companies with double-digit RMR increases include Stanley Convergent Security, Vivint Inc., and Monitronics. It mentions that the SDM...
- WHAT'S YOUR KNOWLEDGE WORTH? // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p35
Calls on readers to send original ideas for performing field work in the areas of security, fire protection, video surveillance, access control or home systems. Information on how to submit ideas to 'Security Distributing and Marketing' magazine.
- Integration: Taking the plunge. Colombo // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov99, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p183
Focuses on the benefits of the integration of security systems in the United States. Provision of different security services; Maintenance of relationship with security service providers; Provision of security personnel and operations management with more information.
- ON THE Market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2001, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p46
Presents several security products and services. Datacard's ImageCard HiFX laminator; Wavetrend's Link-It system which replaces password, smartcard and biometric log-on systems to provide high speed and security user authentication.
- Video Via Internet: Smoother, Easier Integration. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2001, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p47
Discusses advantages of combining Internet access, multiplexing and GUI operating software to create an integrated security design that allows end users to monitor security video easily from an in-house monitoring center. Ability of Florida businessman Bill Downie to monitor two restaurant...