- HID Global ActivID Appliance. Descoteaux, Shelby // Sports Car;Jan2014, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p40
The article offers information on the authentication equipment ActivID Appliance-FT 5000SCA from HID Global.
- DECISION-MAKING COMES TO THE DOOR. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2007 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p83
The article evaluates the HID Global Edge family of IP-based access control solutions from HID Global Corp.
- A New Payment Protocol Based on A Virtual Account for The Fourth- Party E-commerce. Yong Xu; Haiwen Chen; Rui Zing; Tinting Yan // International Journal of Digital Content Technology & its Applic;Jan2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p336
This paper at first points out that the existing payment system can't meet the needs of e - commerce, then puts forward the payment platform of fourth-party e-commerce. The platform achieves the integration of payment resources, which aims to provide unified authentication, unified payment,...
- Gartner Says Business-to-Business Internet Billing to Triple by End of 2002. // Business Credit;Jun2001, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p35
Reports study results on the growth of business-to-business Internet billing by 2002 according to Gartner Group Inc. in the United States. Decrease of business-to-business electronic invoicing and payments (EIP); Tips to improve business process of EIP; Challenges of companies selling products...
- Electronic money experiments signal a revolution in payment systems. // Focus;Fall98, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p2
States that businesses in Japan are starting to go into electronic commerce and use electronic money for sales transactions. Trial of the electronic commerce technology at the Shibuya district, a shopping and entertainment district in Tokyo, Japan; Increasing popularity of electronic commerce;...
- Mini moola. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Nov97, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p17
Points out the advantages of using micropayment services, such as Digital Equipment Corp.'s Millicent for Internet-based transactions. Prospective new revenue streams for various businesses; Suggestions for items that can be bought online.
- UNDERSTANDING WEB-BASED BCC. Harter, Betsy // Global Telephony;Sep2001, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p22
Presents several features of the Web-based billing processes in Great Britain. Benefits of streamlining the invoice-to-payment process on companies; Enhancement of the interactive bills; Importance of a secure e-mail system on the online payment scheme.
- Electronic commerce will boom. // Automotive Marketing;Jan1999, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p44
Opinion. Provides steps on how to participate in electronic commerce. Setting up of a Web site; Implementation of a self-service system for customers; Electronic communication with suppliers and customers; Making of electronic payments.
- ACQUISITIONS HELP SPUR EBPP. Boucher Ferguson, Renee // eWeek;01/22/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p34
Focuses on the advantages of electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) in business transactions. Ability of companies to send bills over the Internet to business and consumer online; Expertise in business to business electronic bill payment; Presentation of real-time EBPP services to...