- Anixter Enters Security Market. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2001, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p20
Reports on data communications products and electrical wire distributor Anixter Inc.'s entry into the security technology market. Products to be introduced by Anixter; Plan to offer end-to-end solutions and value-added services; Revenue generated by the company from security-related sales and...
- BUSINESS News. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2004, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p9
Reports developments related to security systems industry in the U.S. as of January 2004. Development of a training curriculum called professionalism in security management (PRISM) by Allied Security Inc.; Launch of a new Web site by Rixson Specialty Door Controls; Contract signed by Synergis...
- Anixter Agrees to Buy Tri-Ed for Security Platform and Residential Market Access. // Electrical Marketing;8/22/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p1
The article discusses Anixter International Inc.'s 420-million-dollar pending acquisition of distributor Tri-Ed from private equity Audax Group. It notes that the transaction will allow global distributor of communication and security products Anixter to establish a position in the residential...
- Advanced Networked Video Aim of Anixter, Axis Partnership. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the partnership between Anixter International Inc. and Axis Communications Inc. in the U.S. Aim of the companies to provide physical and asset-based security system; Development of all surveillance camera and devices; Number of product offerings to be provided in the market.
- SAI Merger: Will It Take A Dot Com Village? // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2000, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p21
Reports plans of Security Associates International Inc., King Central and Monital Signal to merge with SecurityVillage.com in the United States. Aim to deliver security and home automation products; Services offered to independent security dealer firms; Application of Internet in the business...
- Addressing physical security at the network layer. // International Fire & Security Product News;Aug2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the Closed Circuit Twisted Pair (CCTP) surveillance system launched by Anixter Inc. in Europe. Purpose of developing the system; Function of the CCTP solution; Involvement of other companies in the system.
- BEYOND A Beep & Click. Hodgson, Karyn // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2015, p62
The article discusses the important qualities and characteristics that customers are looking for security access control systems. Insights from several security system integrators regarding their initiative to address the needs and business expectations of their clients are provided. Ideas on...
- Vector Rebrands, Emphasizes Intelligent Solutions. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2012, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p26
The article reports on the change of brand strategy of Vector Security Inc. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It notes that the company has intended to improve its overall customer experience and positioning the company as a leading provider of security and security-related solutions tailored to...
- Monitronics Has Expansion Plans. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2002, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p33
Reports the expansion plans of Monitronics International, Inc. in Dallas, Texas. Implication of the broad source of funding on the widespread support for the business plans of the company; Increase in the capital base; Purchase of long-term alarm monitoring agreements.