Getting Back to Basics
- Purolator Courier Ltd. // Business Quarterly;Spring93, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p105
Focuses on the telecommuting program at Purolator Courier. Problems plaguing the company's call center in Toronto; Outsourcing of telecommuters and the technology to link them into the company network; Use of Willow Telecommuting Systems' Intelligent Call Director (ICD) product.
- Team members content, even with more on their plates. Hayes, Cassandra // Black Enterprise;Feb95, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p65
Announces that a national study conducted by the Center For Creative Leadership in Colorado Springs, Colo., revealed that 83% of work team members were happy. What the two-year study measured.
- Overnight delivery service automates parcel tracking ops. // Frontline Solutions;Aug2000, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p48
Reports that Canada's overnight delivery company, the Purolator Courier will install an industrial automated tunnel scanning system at selected terminals and hubs throughout the country. Value of the contract; Capabilities of the HoloTunnel holographic scanning system developed by Metrologic...
- Purolator branches out. Putzger, Ian // JoC Week;4/29/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 17, p16
Focuses on the plans for integrated logistics, air-cargo services by Purolator Courier Co. in Canada. Competitions from United Parcel Service and FedEx in the express courier business; Aims in providing value-added services to shippers; Appointment of Air Cargo Trader Canada as worldwide...
- PUROLATOR COURIER INSTALLS RETURNMATRIX SOFTWARE SOLUTION. // Productivity Software;Nov2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the completion of multi-million dollar implementation of ReturnMatrix, a reverse supply chain (RSC) software in Purolator Courier Co. by ReturnCentral. Features of the software; Influence of the software on RSC of businesses; Cost saving enhancements provided by the software.
- Canada Posts' proposed purchases of Purolator angers carriers, shippers. Binkley, Alex // Traffic World;8/2/93, Vol. 235 Issue 5, p32
Presents reactions to the Canadian post office's planned purchase of a stake in Purolator Courier Ltd. Canada Post Corp.'s possible cross-subsidy of its courier operations according to Canadian Industrial Transportation president Maria Rehner; Potential abuse of power according to Canadian...
- Purolator initiates council to explore new product ideas. // Marketing News;11/21/86, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p12
The article presents information on Rahway, New Jersey-based Purolator Courier Ltd.'s announcement of an Advanced Technology Council which is designed to develop new product ideas. The new council will be independent of Automatic Products Group's operating companies. The council will be an...
- Canada Post completes Purolator takeover. // Traffic World;12/6/93, Vol. 236 Issue 10, p20
Reports on Canada Post's takeover of Purolator Courier. Purchase of a 75 percent stake in Purolator after a decision by the Bureau of Competition Policy not to oppose the deal; Opposition of several courier and parcel delivery companies to the deal due to potential monopoly.
- PUROLATOR COURIER LAUNCHES NEW U.S. DEFERRED SERVICE. // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Oct2002, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p10
Reports that Canadian firm Purolator Courier has introduced an improved U.S. deferred system, offering ground transport shipping from Canada to the U.S. Areas where the service is available; Benefits of the improved service to customers; Availability of the service via Purolator automated...