Security's High Marks at Fidelity
- Managing the Risk in Third Party Oversight. McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2012, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p10
An interview with Corporate Risk & Security LLC executive vice president John O'Connor is presented. O'Connor considers vendor management significant to an organization in terms of compliance, fraud, and brand reputation. He notes that the company gathers information for each vendor and...
- Satan makes headlines. Maudlin, M.G. // Christianity Today;5/14/90, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p15
Editorial. Comments on the media's reaction to New York's John Cardinal O'Connor's statement that he believes the devil exists. Overview of O'Connor's belief in a personal devil; Stance of the editors of `Christianity Today' on the subject.
- Beating up on the Cardinal. // America;7/6/1991, Vol. 165 Issue 1, p3
Editorial. Focuses on the controversy surrounding the reporting of Cardinal John J. O'Connor's Father's Day, June 16 sermon in St. Patrick's Cathedral, in the `New York Post.' Possible misrepresentation of O'Connor's views of women in today's church; Maleness of Christ Jesus; Unafraid to take...
- O'Connor on abortion. // Christian Century;6/27/90 - 7/4/90, Vol. 107 Issue 20, p626
Reports on Cardinal John O'Connor's warnings to Catholic politicians supporting abortion. Threatened excommunication; Governor Mario Cuomo of New York.
- It's the school board, stupid! // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;12/20/93, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p35
Cites the November/December 1993 issue of `Liberty,' a publication of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church, in which Sophia Watson chronicles how the media pilloried New York's Cardinal John J. O'Connor for joining evangelicals in surveying school board candidates on issues such as whether students...
- The Security 500: Leveraging People-Processes-Technology. McCourt, Mark // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2010, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p12
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the 2010 Security 500 Survey, profiles of security leaders and Security 500 Conference to be held on November 9 in New York City.
- Staffing Shift? Some Go for Sworn Officers. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p15
The article discusses the significance of the collaboration of sworn officers and security officers to the security system in the U.S.
- The Church's Bishop, A City's Pastor. Murnion, Philip J. // America;05/27/2000, Vol. 182 Issue 19, p16
Profiles Cardinal John O'Connor of the Archdiocese of New York City. Pastoral ministries beyond his archdiocese; Criticisms of his personal pastoral style; His traditional pastoral habits.
- Communism--America's Menace. // Vital Speeches of the Day;7/1/38, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p553
Presents the address of New York Congressman and Chairman of the Rules Committee of the House of Representatives John J. O'Connor on the perils of communism in the U.S., broadcast on June 10, 1938 over the National Broadcasting Co.