- Producer price indexes for the net output of selected industries and industry groups, not seasonally adjusted. // PPI Detailed Report;Dec2012, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p15
A table is presented which lists the producer price indexes for the output of several industry groups and industries including mining, manufacturing, and retail.
- Output growth. // Monetary Policy Report (Norges Bank);Sep2014, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p12
A graph is presented which depicts the output growth for regional network in the previous three months and expected growth for six months from February 2003 to February 2015 in several areas including manufacturing industry, retail trade industry and construction industry.
- TWICE Stock Index. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/8/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p38
A chart is presented which depicts the stock price indexes of retailers, manufacturers of major appliances and cellular phones in the U.S. as of September 8, 2014.
- Real Inventories, Sales, and Inventory-Sales Ratios for Manufacturing and Trade, 1996:IV-2000:II. // Survey of Current Business;Oct2000, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p6
Presents charts focusing on the manufacturing industries and retail trade in the United States from 1996 through 2000.
- AGRICULTURE/FARMING/ FOOD MANUFACTURING. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2011, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p28
Several tables are presented depicting security budget on the agricultural, farming and food manufacturing in the U.S.
- business & industry. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/1/2011 Book of Lists, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p21
Several charts are presented depicting various institutions and sectors in relation to business and industry in the U.S. including banks and savings and loans, retailers of organic and local food, and new-car dealers.
- PRODUCTION AND BUSINESS ACTIVITY: BUSINESS SALES AND INVENTORIES--Manufacturing and Trade. // Economic Indicators;Dec2009, Vol. 114 Issue 12, p20
Several charts are presented which shows the business sales and inventories in the U.S. from 1999 to November 2009 including 1,102,196 sales for the manufacturing and trade sector in 2007, the 429,572 inventories for the wholesale sector in 2008, and the 314,086 sales for the retail sector in...
- SCOREBOARD. // MMR;9/7/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p5
Two charts depicting the earnings of retailers and manufactures, including Home Depot, Lowe's and Sears, in 2009 are presented.
- BUSINESS & INDUSTRY. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/3/2013 Book of Lists, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p19
Several tables are presented which lists several banks, retailers of organic and local food and minority owned business enterprises and contain information on their rakings.