GIS Technology to Slow
- On solid foundations? // Credit Management;Apr2008, p34
The article discusses various issues concerning the construction industry in Great Britain. According to figures from the Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (BERR) the industry posted an output value of Â£113.6 billion for 2006 and sees a strong year for the sector by...
- ICSA International. Turnbull, Peter // Keeping Good Companies (14447614);Jun2013, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p276
An introduction to an article about the foundation and core principles of good governance in private and public sector in Hong Kong, China is presented.
- The Public Sector and the Private. Gillespie, Nick // Reason;Jan2005, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p4
Introduces a series of articles on public and private economic sectors.
- How to…TRANSFER SKILLS TO THE PRIVATE SECTOR. TYAS, JOHN // Estates Gazette;6/30/2012, Issue 1226, p109
The article shares tips on how public sector staff can transfer their knowledge and skills when moving into the private sector.
- THE ANALYSIS OF PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITABILITY IN THE CEE REGION: FOCUS ON THE PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SECTOR. Mijić, Kristina; Jakšić, Dejan; Berber, Nemanja // Serbian Journal of Management;2015, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p215
This paper presents a comparative analysis of productivity and profitability of companies of the private and public sector from selected countries of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The research is based on the data of productivity and profitability from "Cranet" project. The results of...
- Private Sector Disappoints... // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Sep2010, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p1
The article presents the Business Monitor International (BMI) Ltd.'s forecast on the economic condition of Saudi Arabia. BMI foresees that with the disappointing financing in the private sector during the first half of 2010, the public sector will continue to be the major driver of economic...
- Robust Growth To Continue. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;May2011, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p4
The article presents an economic outlook for Guyana for 2011, which focuses on its real gross domestic product (GDP) and the sectors that will have a significant effect on its financial state. The authors forecast that the country's GDP might increase in 2011 by 4.5 per cent and in 2012 by 4 per...
- Who gets first dibs? A buy-side investigation of the dual tracking phenomenon in M&A. Ragozzino, Roberto // Academy of Management Annual Meeting Proceedings;2012, p1
We seek to identify the key characteristics that allow some firms to acquire valuable entrepreneurial resources in lieu of other potential buyers. This question is central to how firms are able to create and sustain a competitive advantage. The backdrop of this study is the phenomenon of dual...
- A KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle 2013. Ã©vi szÃ¡maiban megjelent ÃrÃ¡sok jegyzÃ©ke. // Kozgazdasagi Szemle / Economic Review;Dec2013, Vol. 60, p1404
No abstract available.