- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30269, p42
Presents market statistics on short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. Securities policies, state and local government series rates in the United States. Future markets bond index; Visible supply declines; Municipal bond index and prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;05/22/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31144, p33
Presents charts depicting bonds and bond market statistics in the United States as of May 2001. Market indicators; Rate of US securities; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p36
Presents charts depicting the statistics in the bond market in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33475, p25
No abstract available.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33488, p21
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of the municipal bond market in the 2011 including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31041, p27
Presents charts and graphs related to the bond market in the United States as of December 20, 2000.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p40
Presents a chart depicting the supply of bonds in the United States. Lists of issuers; Price of the bond; Schedule of expected sale date of each bonds; Approval status.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31220, p36
Presents a chart depicting negotiable bonds in the Northeastern States as of September 2001. Amount of the bonds; Schedule of expected sale; Purpose for selling the bonds; Approval status.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields . // Bond Buyer;12/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31282, p33
Presents charts related to information on short-term tax-exempt bonds in the U.S. bond market as of December 11, 2001. Variable-rate demand for different markets; Money market municipal index for investment bankers Lehman Brothers; Municipal market data for the Bond Market Association.