Howard Gary Tries to Join Miami-Dade's Financial Advisory Team
- CRJ EDITORIAL ADVISORY PANEL. // Crisis Response Journal;Sep2009, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p10
The article lists several executives who are members of the Editorial Advisory Panel of "Crisis Response Journal" (CRJ) including Mical de Boer of De Boer Structures UK Ltd., Michael Hall of Hughes Safety Showers, and Tim Tinker of Booz Allen Hamilton.
- Executive Order 13050--President's Advisory Board on Race. Clinton, Bill // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;6/23/97, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p873
Cites US President Bill Clinton's official declaration of Executive Order 13050 creating the President's Advisory Board on Race on June 13, 1997. Establishment; Functions; Administration.
- Journal Of Marketing Research. // Journal of Marketing Research (JMR);Oct2011, Vol. 48 Issue 5, pi
The article presents a list of executives for the journal, members of the advisory board, and members of the editorial board, including the editors Kusum L. Ailawadi, Andrew Ainslie, and Joseph W. Alba.
- 3 tips for managing your board. // Executive Leadership;Dec2015, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p6
The article presents insights for managing expectations and avoiding disappointments on an advisory board including writing it down, saying thank you and signing up for renewal.
- Why are ad agencies turning to advisory boards? Gardner, Rachel // Campaign;12/5/2003, Issue 49, p18
Still in its infancy in corridors of advertising, the presence of advisory boards and non-executive directors in and around boardrooms of FTSE-100 companies is well documented. Companies from Granada Television to the Royal Opera House have them entrenched in their working practices. Indeed, as...
- ADVISORY BOARD. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;May2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, pA-4
The article lists the advisory board members of the periodical including Daniel Wood, Lucio Volino, and Everett Schlam.
- Top job for NM adviser. // Nursing Management - UK;Feb2003, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p5
Reports the withdrawal of Martin Bradley from the Nursing Management editorial advisory board following his appointment as board secretary of the Royal College of Nursing Northern Ireland in February 2003.
- Keep It Together. Estess, Patricia Schiff // Entrepreneur;Oct99, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p116
Explains why advisory boards get cancelled. Company owner's lack of knowledge of the purpose of board members; Absence of right people on the board; Effect of withholding critical information from the board; Low compensation of board members.
- Centric Parts VP Named to ITAC. // Underhood Service;Sep2015, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p10
The article announces the appointment of Centric Parts vice president of Governmental Affairs/Logistics/Supplier Development Steve Hughes to serve on the U.S. Industry Trade Advisory Committee on Automotive Equipment and Capital Goods (ITAC 2).