- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31463, p29
Reports developments related to the bond market in the Southern States of the U.S. Rating of revenue bonds for issuance to the Canaveral Port Authority; Recommendation of finding new sources of funding for Hillsborough County by the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce; Decrease of the Moody's...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p30
Presents a chart depicting the approval status of different bonds in the Southern States.
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p30
Provides information about bonds that are to be issued in the Southeastern United States either in late 1998 or early 1999. Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- West Virginia's New Officeholders Promise to Foster Growth. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;01/11/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31055, p28
Presents news on bonds and bond markets in the Southeastern States for January 11, 2001. Plans by officials in West Virginia to foster more financial growth; Statistics of invisible bond supply in the southeastern market.
- Stock market drives some investors toward bonds, but its no stampede. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/30/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30263, p9
Reports on the performance of the bond market in southeast United States as of October 28, 1997. Implications of the stock market's fall on October 27, 1997; Stock volatility's effect on municipals and other fixed-income products; Southeast retail investors' move to buffer their portfolios with...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;09/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30980, p26
Presents a chart showing the invisible bond supply in the United States Southeast, published as of September 21, 2000. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;05/10/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31136, p35
Reports developments related to bonds and the bond market in the Southeast States of the United States as of May 2001. Approval of the bond issue sought by Alabama Governor Don Siegelman to support the educational budget; Request for the approval of a bond referendum in Louisiana; Failure on...
- Southeast bond-watch. McEntee, Christopher; Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;01/21/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30562, p25
Reports on developments in the bond markets of the Southeastern United States as of January 21, 1999. Florida Department of Transportation's preparation of a $111 million new-money toll revenue bond issue; Dismissal of Orange County, California Fiscal and Human Resource Division head Sharon...
- Area growth drives 1998 new issues up 18% for basics. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;02/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30577, p32
Focuses on bond issue trends in bond markets in the Southeastern States as of February 11, 1999. Includes the value of market transactions; Lucrativeness of education bond investments in the region; Comments from market analysts.