Quotebond.com Aims to Lift the 'Veil Of Secrecy' for Sophisticated Buyers
- BONDS DOT-COM. Stern, Linda // Newsweek;5/12/2003, Vol. 141 Issue 19, p64
Mentions that investors can track corporate bonds at investing in-bonds.com, the Bond Market Trade Association's Web site. Features of the site, which provides free data; Benefits of watching prices.
- Wells Fargo Group Launches New Role as Auction-Rate Agent. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p6
Reports on the debut of Wells Fargo Bank's Corporate Trust Services as an auction-rate agent in the municipal market. Launched of the bank's online auction Web site, called Wells Fargo Online Auctions; Firms authorized to operate as auction-rate agents in the municipal market; Agent's role in...
- Investor Advocate Closes Sale of Municipalbonds.com. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;1/9/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33038, p6
The article reports on the move of former municipal bond trader Kevin Olson to sell the web site he developed municipalbonds.com to a web entrepreneur for an undisclosed amount in the U.S. The web site discloses the egregious markups and inefficiencies of the municipal bond market. It also...
- Move Over Nasdaq, Muni Bond Prices Are Now Online. Lemov, Penelope // Governing;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p52
Reports on the launch of the Web site, investingbonds.com, in 2002 which offers information for a specific bond. Features of the site; Improvement of the site through a joint effort of the Bond Market Association and the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB); Statement issued by...
- Getting Deals On Corporates. Cohen, Marilyn // Forbes Global;10/6/2003 Special Issue, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p120
Describes the Web site of the Bond Market Association. Features; Price transparency in the bond market; Trades for corporate bonds.
- Secrets of the Bond Market, Online. Siegel, Matt // Fortune;4/26/1999, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p467
Mentions several Web sites offering information about the bond market. investingbonds.com, which is maintained by the Bond Market Association; cnnfn.com/bondcenter, from CNNfn, a subsidiary of Time Warner; What each site offers; Why bonds are attractive in 1999.
- Market To Focus On More Distant Data. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Forecasts the focus of the bond market in the United States.
- Munis Drop But Still Beat Treasuries Amid Light Supply, Secondary Activity. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999. Prices of municipal bonds; Enthusiasm among investors; Trading of tax-exempt bonds.
- Market Snapshot. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Presents a chart related to the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999.