THE TRADING FLOOR
- Euro shops to continue hiring spree. // High Yield Report;06/28/99, Vol. 10 Issue 26, pN
Predicts a continuation on executive recruitments in the European bond market due to the projected multibilion dollar euro- and dollar-denominated issuance.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Peacock, Wayne; McKaig, Ryan; Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31191, p41
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States as of July 2001. Recruitment of Stan Jackson as director of housing and community development; Opposition of the residents in using taxpayers money for the construction of football/baseball stadiums; Resignation of...
- The Marketer the '90s Built. Vincent, Lynn // Bank Marketing;Oct99, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p20
States views on bank marketers in the United States. Professional trends in hiring bank managers; Qualifications of a marketer; Expectations on bank managers; Comments from several bank executives.
- A limit to charisma. Horton, Thomas R. // Directors & Boards;Summer2001, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the factors to be considered in recruiting company executives. Execution of background investigation with the applicants permission; Encouragement of the candidate to acquire additional knowledge about the establishment; Development of search committees.
- More in-demand managers seek `piece of the action'. Willax, Paul A. // New Hampshire Business Review;03/24/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p23
Offers advice on how to recruit an operations manager. Increase in the compensation premiums for qualified managers; Stock awards, bonuses and options' attraction of managers; Demand for equity participation.
- Meldrum returns to AHF after five years. // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p1
Announces the appointment of John Meldrum as AHF's group manager.
- Matthew Hilton coup gives habitat the edge. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;02/25/2000, Issue 5176, p2
Announces the appointment of Matthew Hilton as head of design-furniture at Habitat.
- IN THE NEWS. // Journal of Business (10756124);10/21/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 22, pA2
The article offers information on several events that took place between October 7- 19, 2010 in Spokane, Washington which includes the appointment of Daniel M. Johnson as the director of Spokesman-Review newspaper on October 12, dismissal of 46 employees by Province Sacred Heart Medical Center...
- Temporary executives offer a valuable option. Culp, Mildred // San Diego Business Journal;07/19/99, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p41
Focuses on the practice of hiring temporary executives in the United States. Finite nature of assignments and job content in organizations; Valuable option offered by temporary executives to organizations.