New Changes Proposed for Futures Index
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;1/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31311, p38
Presents a chart representing the future Municipal Bond Index of the Chicago Board of Trade in Chicago, Illinois as of January 23, 2002. Statistics on future contracts; Unit value of each contract.
- CBOT Puts Changes Into Play for The Bond Buyer 40. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31244, p3
Reports the changes to The Bond Buyer 40 Index to be implemented by the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) effective October 16, 2001. Plans of the board; Postponement of two approved changes; CBOT partnership with industry task force led by George Frielander, a Salomon Smith Barney Inc. managing...
- Contract's flaws spark task force. Hume, Lynn; Sherman, Lynn; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;09/17/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30728, p1
Reports that the Bond Market Association has formed a task force to recommend improvements or alternative to the Chicago Board of Trade's municipal futures contract. Creation of a better hedging tool for the municipal market.
- CBOT Cancels Revision of Bond Buyer Muni Index. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/14/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31223, p4
Reports the cancelling of the scheduled revision of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index by the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) in the United States. Evacuation of the offices on Wall Street due to terrorist attack; Revision of the bonds in the index by criteria set by CBOT; Damages on the Cantor...
- CBOT seeks purchase limit. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30768, p1
Reports on the Chicago Board of Trade's (CBOT) proposal to limit the position that anyone can hold in Municipal Bond Index futures during the last trading days before the contracts expire. Need for approval by the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission; Address of industry concerns...
- Chicago Board of Trade, Contracts Traded 1989, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p130
No abstract available.
- CBT power shift would boost Arbor. // Crain's Chicago Business;2/14/94, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the plan of the Chicago Board of Trade to overhaul management of the company aimed at streamlining the CBT's decision-making process and possibly increase the power of the chairman. Other changes under the proposal; Date of election.
- Chicago Board of Trade. Dwyer, Ann // Crain's Chicago Business;02/24/97, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p42
Focuses on the Chicago Board of Trade's opening of exchange's $182 million trading facility, in Chicago, Illinois. Size of the facility; Details on the facility.
- `Nature triggers' not natural for CBOT options. Catania, Patrick J. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;7/15/96, Vol. 100 Issue 29, p27
Focuses on Chicago Board of Trade's catastrophe options. Constructive criticism of the Insurance Services Office-based futures and options; Adjustment to loss estimate.