Pioneering DOT Head in Utah Quits to Tap Private Sector
- Utah Gov. Names Njord Head of UDOT. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31146, p2
Reports on the appointment of John Njord as executive director of the Utah Department of Transportation. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- Utah Transportation Agency Gets $1.8B From Legislature for 1-15 Expansion. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/10/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32832, p29
The article reports on the $1.8 billion funds given by the state Legislature to the Department of Transportation (DOT) in Utah. The money is to used for the expansion of the Interstate 15 in the Salt Lake City area. John Njord, executive director of DOT, states that the department is going to be...
- UDOT to erect $3.2 million office complex in Salt Lake City. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/02/96, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p11
Reports that general contractor bids for phase one of Utah Department of Transportation Region II office complex is due in on December 3, 1996.
- TRANSPORTATION. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/22/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p6
The article reports that the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT), opened the largest section of Mountain View Corridor (MVC) on October 15, 2012, two months ahead of schedule.
- The honeymoon's over? // Executive Female (0199-2880);Mar/Apr96, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the reasons for the resignation of new managers in the United States.
- Federal File. Trotter, Andrew // Education Week;06/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p21
Focuses on the decision of Kate L. Moore, former president of Universal Service Administration Co., to be a teacher in the District of Columbia public schools. Resignation from Moore's executive position; Recollection of achievements; Role in the development of Electronic-rate programs and its...
- FTR. // Business Insurance;4/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p19
Reports developments related to the insurance industry. Resignation of Lisa M. Ventriss, president of the Vermont Captive Insurance Association; Replacement of company's name; Claim payments of water damages.
- Pearlfisher pair break away to exploit 'crunch' opportunities. // Design Week;10/16/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p5
The article announces the resignations of Pearlfisher creative director Shaun Bowen and client services director Kerry Bolt to set up their own packaging and branding consultancy.
- The soloist. Rubin, Harriet // Inc.;Nov98, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p36
Part II. Presents insights about how managers feel when they decide to resign from a company and go solo. Decision by author to quit her job as head of Doubleday Publishing Co.'s Currency imprint; Benefits of going solo; Rejection of opportunities in area of `intellectual capital' editing and...