Ex-Manager of Merrill's San Francisco Office Heads for Banc of America
- B of A Hires to Strengthen M&A Group. Boraks, David // American Banker;4/2/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 62, p20
Reports several executives hired by the Bank of America Securities due to the expansion of a mergers and acquisitions advisory group. Mark A. Adley, James Broner and Alan Goodstadt from Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; William D. McCombe from Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Co.; Michael Hart...
- Bear Stearns M&A Exec Joins B of A. Boraks, David // American Banker;7/25/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 142, p20
Reports that Banc of America Securities has hired Anthony J. Magro as its global head of mergers and acquisitions. Previous position at Bear Stearns Cos.; Replacement of Stefan Selig; Magro's co-founding of Bear Stearns' mergers and acquisitions group in 1993.
- Banc of America Hires Bankers, Names Health Care Manager. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p7
Reports on executive appointments within Bank of America Securities LLC. Recruitment of two bankers from the Robinson-Humphrey Co.'s public finance division; Appointment of Joseph Spiak as manager of the public finance health care banking group.
- Banc of America Continues Push, Hires Laverty from J.P. Morgan. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p44
Reports on the selection of William Laverty to the position of senior underwriter and head of the nationwide originations group by Banc of America Securities LLC in the U.S. Reason of the company for recruiting Laverty; Immediate superior of Laverty; Former job of Laverty.
- Will Finnerty's MBS history repeat itself at Chase? O'Leary, Christopher; Tempkin, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/03/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 14, p5
Reports on Lawrence Doyle's appointment as head of mortgage sales at Chase Manhattan. Previous position at Banc of America Securities; Job responsibilities; Other recruitments made by Chase MBS head Kevin Finnerty; Banc of America's deliberation over Doyle's successor.
- B of A Securities Hires Nine in London. Boraks, David // American Banker;5/8/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 88, p20
Reports on the hiring of employees for Bank of America Securities in London, England. Expansion of equity platforms; Establishment of the Bank of America Securities employees; Statement of Bank of America European equity head Stephen Kendall on the recruitment of staffs.
- BofA Names New Junk Head. O'Leary, Christoper // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/17/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the selection of Mike Meyer as head of high-yield capital market in Bank of America Securities. Reason for Meyer's selection for the post; Career background of Meyer.
- B of A Securities Hires Three from Merrill for Bank-Sector Practice. MANDARO, LAURA // American Banker;2/22/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the recruitment of three senior executives to work for the financial institutions business of Banc of America Securities LLC. Employment of Eric Wilson as managing director and head of the debt capital markets group; Recruitment of Michael White as a principal focusing on insurance...
- B of A Unit Appoints Sales Trading Head. Boraks, David // American Banker;7/12/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 132, p18
Reports on the appointment of Dennis McAllister for the post of managing director and global head of cash equities distribution for Banc of America Securities on Thursday July 11, 2002. Responsibilities of McAllister in the company; Executives working under McAllister.