Research topic: winning behaviour
- Factors Influencing the First Generation Entrepreneurs: An Analytical Study on the Graduates of UAE Universities. Kargwell, Samia; Inguva, Srinivas // International Journal of Business & Social Science;2012, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p143
Entrepreneurship is the process of discovering new ventures of combining resources. In a competitive resource market it is not only very hard to the new entrepreneurs to get interest and to choose the appropriate line of enterprise's activity but also to sustain successful entrepreneurial...
- Look to the future. // Smart Business Akron/Canton;Nov2009, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p15
The article presents pieces of advice shared by Lance Osborne, president of Osborne Capital Group LLC, on working hard, keeping things in perspective and walking on the right path in order to achieve success in business.
- How to create a solid, content-rich mastermind group. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/3/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p15
The article offers tips on creating a solid, content-rich mastermind group for a successful business, including appointing a facilitator, taking down notes during a meeting and selecting a book club each month that everyone can read from.
- WHY BUSINESS IS LIKE... GERMAN HUMOUR. // Management Today;Mar2010, p18
The article explores why businesses in Great Britain are successful in their forays abroad even if they fail in their home country as in the case of the British comedy television programme "Dinner for One."
- Midlands wealth on the rise. SOLANKI, SHAILESH // Eastern Eye;5/9/2014, Issue 1250, p1
The article reports on the research findings conducted by the newspaper "Eastern Eye" on the continuing business success of Asian business enterprises contributing Â£4.3 billion revenue and presents a list of the top 10 richest companies in the Midlands, England.
- Business of wealth. // Eastern Eye;4/11/2014, Issue 1246, p8
The author discusses the success of Asian businesses in Great Britain and the top 101 richest Asians who have increased their estimated wealth based on the magazine "Asian Rich List."
- Eight Steps to Decisiveness. // Credit Union Magazine;Dec2014, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p14
In the article, the author offers several suggestions for taking quick decisions to achieve success in business including the need of critical thinking process, avoiding data overload, and clarifying corporate strategy.
- Your success relies on people and products. JENKINS, LISA // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/27/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4832, p5
The article focuses on the significance of people and products in a successful business, particularly within the hospitality industry.
- Critical Success Factors for the Fuzzy Front End of Innovation in the Medical Device Industry. Russell, Richard K.; Tippett, Donald D. // Engineering Management Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p36
The purpose of this study is to identify industry-level new product development (NPD) critical success factors (CSFs) that influence the idea screening and project selection processes used by small-to-medium (SMB) medical device manufacturers. Understanding CSFs may assist business executives...