SEX RESEARCH UPDATE
- What Are Teens Telling Us About Sexual Health? Results of the Second Annual Youth Conference of the Pennsylvania Coalition to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. Fay, Joe; Yanoff, Jay M. // Journal of Sex Education & Therapy;2000, Vol. 25 Issue 2/3, p169
On April 29,1999 the Pennsylvania Coalition to Prevent Teen Pregnancy (PCPTP) held its Second Annual Youth Conference. The conference, held at the State Capitol Building in Harrisburg, PA, was designed to listen to teens and gather detailed information from them about their sexual lives and how...
- I can't do that! Davidowitz, Esther // Redbook;May94, Vol. 183 Issue 1, p124
Focuses on women's sexual behavior. Aversion of women to some sexual acts; Right of refusal; Suggestion of another option to soften the act of refusal; Reasons for refusing specific acts; Need to resort to compromise in catering to sexual desires in order to gain mutual happiness and...
- Distress About Sex: A National Survey of Women in Heterosexual Relationships. Bancroft, John; Loftus, Jeni; Long, J. Scott // Archives of Sexual Behavior;Jun2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p193
As a consequence of the impact of Viagra on male sexual dysfunction, considerable attention is now being paid to sexual dysfunctions in women, which might respond to pharmacological treatment. Should women's sexual problems be conceptualized in the same way as men's? The objective of this study...
- 10 Ways to Boot Out a One-Night Stand in the A.M. // Cosmopolitan;May2002, Vol. 232 Issue 5, p227
Presents tips for women on how to end a one-night stand relationship.
- You've got your man--so how come you're still boycrazy? Winik, Marion // Cosmopolitan;Nov95, Vol. 219 Issue 5, p82
Examines women's tendency to flirt with other men despite her commitment to a man. Cases of infidelities; Impact on steady relationships.
- 3 Rules If You Do Just Want a Hookup . . . Menza, Kaitlin // Glamour;Jun2010, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p217
This article lists advice for women who plan to have sex with a new male acquaintance, with mention of using condoms, alerting friends, and providing clear expectations.
- HEY, GUYS: When Is a Woman Sexy to You Without Even Trying? // Glamour;Jul2010, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p88
The article presents quotations from men about when women are sexy.
- Agony. Kurtz, Irma // Cosmopolitan;Jun99, Vol. 226 Issue 6, p52
Addresses several questions about man-woman relationships. Relation between money and sex; How to deal with a woman's uncommon sexual habit.
- Untitled. // Cleo;Jan2003, Issue 363, p50
Discusses findings of a survey on the sexual behaviors of women. Impact of marriage on sex; Importance of love and affection to a relationship.