- Mighty Marinades. LEE, MATT; LEE, TED // Bon Appetit;Jul2011, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p90
The article presents several recipes for marinades including Mojo Marinade, Sweet, Salty and Sour Marinade, and Chimichurri Marinade.
- FIVE SAUCES TO MASTER. // Cooking Light;Nov2010, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p200
Recipes are presented for sauces and gravies including tomato marinara sauce, mushroom gravy and bÃ©chamel sauce.
- FRANK'S REDHOT GOLD FEVER ZING SAUCE. // Restaurant Business;2/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p50
This article presents information on Frank's Redhot Gold Fever Zing Sauce.
- Grill Easy. Poellnitz, Vicki A. // Southern Living;Jul2008, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p122
Several recipes are presented which include Citrus Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken, Citrus Vinaigrette and Grilled Chicken Supper With Citrus Vinaigrette.
- Q: What's the best way to marinate meat? Recipe; Davis, Tiffany Vickers // Cooking Light;Jun2013, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p18
The article presents an answer to the question of how to marinate meat, as well as a recipe for anchovy gremolata.
- Grill Better, Smarter, Tastier. Quessenberry, Sara // Real Simple;Jun2008, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p19
Several recipes including southwestern marinade, cajun rub and spicy tomato glaze are presented.
- A Winning Web Site. // FoodService Director;12/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p10
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being involved in the development of Cafï¿½ 57, the Web site of Hearst Tower in New York City.
- Culture and Arts. // Spain Country Review;2011, p196
The article lists several web sites on culture and arts including http://www.linguanaut.com/ for foreign language phrases, http://www.national-anthems.net/ for national anthems, and http://recipes.wuzzle.org/ for international recipes.
- NATIONAL TURKEY FEDERATION WEB SITE. // Restaurant Business;10/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 15, p57
The article reports that NTF web site is featuring a series on turkey appetizer recipes, including the Panko Fried Turkey Croquettes.