ON THE MENU
- Eggsâ€¦ for any meal of the day. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);5/7/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 19, p69
Several recipes including French toast, bacon & egg burger and bacon corn cakes are presented.
- Kitchen Cabinet. Baker, Andrew // Sunset;Oct2000, Vol. 205 Issue 4, p182
Presents recipes from readers of 'Sunset' magazine. Apple Crisp French Toast; Salmon with Marmalade-Balsamic Sauce; Melon Salad; Heavenly Scones; Chinese Tacos.
- sweet somethings. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Mar2006, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p114
The article presents several recipes for nectarine including Pistachio Roulade with Nectarine Salad and Raspberry Caramel Sauce, Grilled Lobster with White Nectarine and Iceberg Heart Salad and Nectarine and Ricotta French Toast.
- SPIRITS. Lyons, Charlotte // Ebony;Oct1986, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p124
Several recipes are presented including Oven French Toast with Madras Sauce, Cucumber and Tomato Salad with Coriander and Bourbon-Barbecued Ribs.
- Charming tearoom a relaxing retreat. Ceniceros, Roberto // Business Insurance;4/10/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 15, pT30
The article features the Wai'oli Tea Room restaurant in Honolulu, Hawaii. The restaurant offers frittata and French toast for breakfast. The cost of its curry chicken salad is $9.75. The author praises the service offered by the restaurant.
- MAKE KICK-ASS BAR FOOD AT HOME. // Cosmopolitan;Mar2013, Vol. 254 Issue 3, p233
Several recipes for bar foods are presented, including Bocado Burger Stack, Salt-and-Vinegar Popcorn and the poodle French-toast bun.
- Just Desserts. WOLFE, J. KEVIN // Cincinnati Magazine;Feb2016, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p151
The article offers a review of the menu of Rina's Diner in Covington, Kentucky including the Big D's Burger, the Red Velvet Cake and Rina's summer salad.
- Pop open a can of fruit. // All You;10/21/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p107
The article presents recipes for canned fruits including Overnight Peaches-and-Cream French Toast, Wilted Spinach Salad with Chicken and Mandarin Oranges, and Chicken Thighs with Cherry Sauce.
- fastfood. // Vegetarian Times;Aug2003, Issue 312, p19
Highlights several recipes. Summertime Berry French Toast; Vegan Summer Sub; Mediterranean Chopped Salad.