Long on culinary diversity
- Te Tai Tokerau. // Grill & Foodservice;Spring2010, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p16
The article provides information on food producers in Te Tai Tokerau, New Zealand. Food products being supplied by the region include seafood and seafood products, riwai or Maori potatoes, olive oil, mushrooms, nuts, cheese and fruit conserves and syrups. According to the article, winegrowing is...
- RECOMMENDED WINE. Rousset, Xavier // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/29/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4688, p54
The article offers suggestions regarding the selection of a wine to accompany the sea bream dish.
- Chile peppered. Bournas, Astrid // Australian House & Garden;Jan2000, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p142
Contains seafood recipes from Chile. Includes Crab Toast; Pisco Sour; Ceviche; Fruit Tart.
- heal your heart WITH FOOD: 8 FOODS THAT HELP PREVENT A SECOND HEART ATTACK. BRILL, JANET BOND // Better Nutrition;Feb2011, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p38
The article provides information on eight foods that individuals who have had a heart attack can eat to help prevent a second heart attack, including dark green vegetables, such as spinach, oatmeal and whole grains, and fish containing high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon,...
- RECOMMENDED WINE. Rousset, Xavier // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/3/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4739, p50
In this article the author recommends to have Viognier wine with a dish named Hariyali Bream with Kacumber Tomatoes.
- Out of its Shell. BOURNE, PETER // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p124
The article offers information about wines to be served with seafood, including Coopers Pale Ale, the 2013 The Dust Kicker Rose from the Schwarz Wine Company, and James Boags Premium Lager.
- Rome Takes Spotlight. Caira, Rosanna // Foodservice & Hospitality;Sep2012, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p6
The article focuses on the "Rome Is More" event in Rome, which features food, wines, and olive oils from the Lazio region.
- DiversificaciÃ³n en la tierra del sol y del buen fruto: actores y estrategias para el fomento de la industrializaciÃ³n de la fruta en Mendoza (1890-1930). Vázquez, Florencia Rodríguez // H-Industria: Revista de Historia de la Industria Argentina y Lat;2013, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p1
The province of Mendoza was consolidated towards 1890 as the core of Argentina's wine region. How-ever, due to the critical cyclical junctures of the sector, different alternatives were sought in order to promote other agro-based industries, such as olive and fruit growing. The latter achieved...
- LOIRE VALLEY WINES MUSCADET SUR LIE. // Restaurant Business;10/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p66
Presents information on Muscadet Sur Lie, a wine produced in Loire River Valley, France. Suggested food to accompany the wine; Fruit from which this wine is prepared.