- Canteen, University of Westminster. Ingham, Francis // PRWeek (London);1/11/2013, p32
A review is offered for the canteen located at the University of Westminster in Harrow, England.
- New Campus Restaurant. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
A review is offered for the Epicurean & Co. campus restaurant, located in Washington, D.C.
- Restaurants and industries with roots in the past. CARR, KATHY AMES // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/2/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p0018
A review is offered for Sokolowski's University Inn restaurant located in Tremont, Cleveland, Ohio.
- BEST STATION /UNIT CONCEPT. // Food Management;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p24
Reviews are offered for several restaurants including Virtues Restaurant of Summa Health in Akron Ohio, Good to Go at St. Paul Public Schools, and Greenhouse at the University of California in Los Angeles, California.
- College foodservice meets challenges with innovations. Pierce, C. Dennis // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, JumpStart p3
Editorial. Discusses some of the innovations which are being made in colleges in the United States, to improve the food service operations. Details on some of the changes made to cafeterias in colleges; Problems which are being encountered by food service directors; Reference to some of the...
- Comparing in-house vs. national brands. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p174
Compares the quality of the food service offered by the auxiliary service sector and the campus facilities, highlighting a case study conducted at the Michigan State University. Details on some of the methods used to enhance quality of foods at the facilities; Revenues generated by colleges...
- Campus feeders deploy more brands in bids to revive student-center dining. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/96, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p41
Focuses on the efforts of food service industry to revive student-center dining in college campuses in the United States. Effects of growing percentage of older enrollees; Campus expansion; Scholars' embracing of computer technology.
- Institutions go to `market' with new service concept. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p1
Focuses on the debate over the marketplace concept of noncommercial food service in universities in the United States. Key features of the food service concept; Challenges in operating; Questions regarding the marketplace concept.
- College meal cards good at seven merchants. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p20
Reports that the students of Iona College in New Rochelle, New York will be able to use their meal cards off campus at seven participating merchants on North Avenue. Names of merchants; Courses offered by Iona.