Compass Group Launches Produce Campaign
- FARMERS MARKET OPENS AT PACBELL. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the opening of the Farmers' Market at Pacific Bell Park in San Francisco, California by Bon Appetit Management Co. Food items offered at the Farmers' Market.
- COMPASS GROUP GOES CAGE-FREE. // FoodService Director;1/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the decision of Compass Group North America to use cage-free eggs, two years after one of its operating groups made the switch. The move means that Compass Group's operating units will no longer use eggs that come from animals kept in what are known as battery cages. In...
- Bon Appetit Opens Full-Service Restaurant in Mission Bay Office Building. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;11/21/2014, p3
The article reports that on-site restaurant firm Bon AppÃ©tit Management Co. has launched a Mediterranean-themed restaurant, called Stem Kitchen & Garden, in a Mission Bay district building in San Francisco, California as of November 2014.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/14/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p28
The article offers news briefs related to food industry. The Bob's Big Boy restaurant, along with its 60th anniversary celebration, announces the solar-power installation in their premises and recycling and energy efficient lighting practices. The Compass Group North America has sponsored the...
- COMMITMENT TO LOCAL FOOD. Carr, Kathy Ames // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/9/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p16
The article reports on the success of the restaurant company Bon Appetit Management Co. as the food service provider for Provenance at the Cleveland Museum of Art in Ohio in 2013.
- Bon Appetit plans first restaurant, stadium catering. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;02/14/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p23
Reports on Bon Appetit Management Co.'s projects in the 2000 basketball season in San Francisco, California. Includes handling the catering and foodservice for luxury suites at Pac Bell Park; Opening of its first freestanding restaurant in Willie Mays Plaza; Concepts to be used in the bistros.
- Smaller-portion menu items are more likely to help the restaurant industry than hurt it. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/30/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p17
The article discusses the strategy of offering a choice of portion sizes to restaurant customers in the U.S., which is practiced by T.G.I. Friday's, Black-eyed Pea, Seasons 52 and Bon Appetit Management Co. Some restaurant chains encountered problems of decreasing average checks when trying to...
- Redefining Sustainability--or Practicing What We Preach. Bauccio, Fedele // Sustainability: The Journal of Record;Feb2013, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
The author discusses how sustainability is a journey especially when it comes to the U.S. food system. As chief executive officer (CEO) of Bon AppÃ©tit Management Co., he believes that deliciousness is a product of good farming practices that puts them on a better path to a sustainable future....
- Salads Turn a New Leaf. // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p74
The article presents comments of Victoria Grovier, executive chef of Pleasanton, California-based ProBusiness, Bon Appetit Management Co. and Kelly Stipp, assistant director of Nutrition Services at Joplin, Missouri-based Freeman Health System, on salads served in restaurants by them as of March...