University of San Diego Opens New Student Center
- USD students cast out into real world -- for class credit. Ash, Leonard D. // San Diego Business Journal;5/15/95, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the University of San Diego's (USD) marketing and advertising internship program. Details on the USD's campaign for City Chevrolet; Comments from USD professor Seth Ellis; Advantages of the course.
- Gain in single-pass photorefractive polymer optical amplifier reaches factor of five. // Laser Focus World;Sep97, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p11
Reports on the results of the experiments conducted by researchers at the University of San Diego, California on devices formed of a polymer composite. Composition of the polymer; Increase of gain coefficient and optical interaction length with an optical amplifier; Outline of the method used...
- UNIVERSITY OF San Diego. Meeker, Christina // Teen Ink;Oct2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p38
The article offers information on University of San Diego in San Diego, California.
- USD Shiley Center Drawing Donors. // San Diego Business Journal;11/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p24
Reports on the fund-raising campaigns of the University of San Diego for the development of the Donald P. Shiley Center for Science and Technology in San Diego, California. Costs for the development of the science and technology center; List of donors for the campaign.
- Founders Gala Celebrates USD's People and Educational Presence. Glazer, Joyce // San Diego Business Journal;12/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 51, p38
The article reports that the University of San Diego (USD) celebrated its Founders Gala at the Hahn University Center on November 5, 2011, which proceeds of 425,000 dollars will go the Founders' Endowed Scholarship Fund.
- Beware second-hand cellphone use. // Network World;3/25/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p9
The article offers information on a report by University of San Diego researchers based on telephone conversations which revealed overhearing a cell phone conversation as a uniquely intrusive and memorable event that can lead to distractions.
- USD indicators rising. // San Diego Business Journal;7/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p39
No abstract available.
- Boy Next Door. // Gay & Lesbian Times;10/30/2008, Issue 1088, p64
The article profiles Jason, a 24 year-old student who resides at University Heights in San Diego, California.
- USD poll shows San Diegans' sympathy for illegals. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;4/29/96, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p4
Focuses on a University of San Diego survey which deals with the hiring of illegal immigrants by employers in San Diego, California. Who conducted the survey; Method used in the survey; What results of the survey showed; Comments from a USD associate professor of political science who directed...