- Save the Children seeks to replace marketing chief. // Marketing (00253650);5/3/2001, p4
Reports on Great Britain-based children's rights charitable organization Save the Children's search for a marketing director.
- Brand brainstorm to raise funds for children's causes. // Marketing (00253650);12/9/1999, p68
Reports that a group of marketing executives is planning to launch a fund raising campaign to benefit the Children's Promise Final Hour Appeal and The Amber Foundation.
- Save the Children hires Y&R chief. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;6/20/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p9
Announces the recruitment of Susan Scrimgeour as marketing director of charitable institution Save the Children in Great Britain. Career background; Job responsibility; Vacancy of the position following the resignation of John Kingston.
- Diabetes UK appoints top marketer. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);11/27/2003, p6
Diabetes UK, the leading charity for the disease in Great Britain, has created a top marketing role, as it aims to increase awareness of diabetes and boost its 180,000 strong membership. Dawn Jackson, marketing director at Leisure Connection has been hired as director of membership and...
- Don Butler, 1946-2014. // Leather Crafters & Saddlers Journal;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p56
An obituary for leather artist Don Butler is presented.
- Don Butler. // Automotive News;6/4/2012, Vol. 86 Issue 6519, p64
The article presents information on Don Butler, vice president of marketing for Cadillac.
- ChildLIne hires Parkes to lead direct activity. // Precision Marketing;3/26/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the appointment of Matt Parkes as head of direct marketing at the London, England-based children's charity group ChildLine. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- Marketing chief strides out for kids' charities. // Marketing (00253650);10/28/1999, p72
Reports on marketing executive Jane Jones' efforts to raise money for children's charities in Great Britain. Completion of the Paris Half Marathon to raise money for Stepping Out for Mencap; Embarking on a five-day trek across the Sinai desert.
- Chief marketer quits enlarged Macmillan. // Marketing Week;5/8/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p4
The article reports that Kate Shanley has resigned from her position as chief marketer of Macmillan Cancer Support in Great Britain. In March 2008, Shanley joined Macmillan after the charity merged with Cancerbackup. Following Shanley's resignation, Macmillan is looking for a new marketing...