- Charles Barr signs over Sandy factory. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2010, Issue 5712, p8
The article reports on the furniture factory in Bedfordshire, England owned by furniture manufacturer Charles Barr Furniture Ltd. which has been sold to a manufacturer.
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2013, Issue 5859, p17
The article features various reproduction furniture maker with information on their product offerings and designs, which include Charles Barr Furniture and its Corinthian collection of furniture, Tudor Oak and its Tudor Oak Furniture, and Strongbow.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p6
Features several furniture. Firebowl designed for use in fireplace or as a freestanding feature from Lifestyle Fire; Dining table made from toughened glass from Futureglass; Collection of bedroom furniture from Charles Barr Furniture.
- PRODUCT REVIEW. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2008, Issue 5593, p32
The article reviews several furnitures including Charles Barr Cherry bedroom collection from Charles Barr Furniture Ltd., Middleton Bedroom range from Kingstown Furniture and a bedroom collection from Ernest MENARD.
- SLEEPING WELL. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2008, Issue 5613, p16
The article reports on the stability of the bed market of Great Britain amidst the country's economic downturn in 2008. It is claimed that bed sales continue to flourish, with more new ranges are being introduced by various companies. One of these companies is Charles Barr Furniture, which...
- Frequent flyers. // Cabinet Maker;8/21/2009, Issue 5651, p12
The article evaluates several wood products, including the padington chairs from Cane Industries UK Ltd., the double ottoman from Stressless, and the glass-topped table from Charles Barr Furniture Ltd.
- Ready Set, Sell. // Cabinet Maker;7/16/2010, Issue 5696, p28
The article evaluates several dining furniture which include Vita table from Domitalia, Woody chair from Andreu World SA, and solid mahogany dining set from Charles Barr Furniture Ltd.
- I'M COMING HOME. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2012, Issue 5808, p28
The article evaluates several furniture products including the Street home office furniture from the company Gautier, the Montana Desk from Halo Living Ltd. and the Grandeur Mahogany Desk from Charles Barr Furniture Ltd.
- Charles Barr set for Long Point, but announces factory changes. // Cabinet Maker;9/4/2009, Issue 5653, p7
The article announces the participation of Charles Barr Furniture Ltd. in the Long Point Exhibition on September 13-16, 2009. It notes that for the first time the company will show examples from all six of its high quality traditional furniture on the extra space at JDP Group showrooms. It also...