Fit for the city
- Out of the Box. // Ideal Home & Garden;Jun2015, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p94
The article features several home furnishings and lighting solutions available at home furnishings store The Purple Store in Bengaluru, India.
- Residential Products. // Architectural Record;Oct2002, Vol. 190 Issue 10, p249
Presents several house furnishings in the U.S. Sedona nesting tables from Heltzer; Princess Yellow slab flooring from Ann Sacks; Grass cabinets from Bulthaup Corp.
- essentials. // Australian House & Garden;Dec2011, p288
Several photographs showing homewares, furniture and appliances are presented.
- What makes it Country? Holm, Matthew // Country Living;Oct2003, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p158
Examines details related to home furnishings that makes a room look like a country living in the United States.
- AT HOME IN COMFORT. Simpson, Jill Kirchner // Country Living;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p144
Several photographs displaying house furniture and furnishings are presented.
- TRADE SECRETS: mixing it up. Sanders, Deborah // Veranda;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p28
Photographs of several home furnishings including the Portofino Dining Table, Lewis Mittman's Cairoli Lucite Table, and a crystal lamp from Metropolitan Lighting are presented.
- Treasures & Turnips. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Dec2001, Vol. 106 Issue 10, p70
Presents an article on the regret of an old recliner owner for stripping and changing the color of her furniture.
- The list: 5 super storage solutions. // Australian House & Garden;Jul2008, Issue 7, p84
The article lists five super storage solutions including single-door doctor cabinet, dual-purpose trunk, antique bench, funky wall shelf and spruikers' cart.
- Upholstery. // Furniture/Today;10/16/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p82
The article offers information on several upholstered furniture including Beeline Home by Bunny Williams, Darby tufted chair by C. R. Laine, and S38 transitional sofa from Best Home Furnishings.
- New features look at retail. // Furniture/Today;1/24/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the features of "Furniture/Today" such as a series of reports on home furnishings retailers and the e-Intent which provides online traffic at furniture Web sites.