- Warehouse winner. Lloyd, Mim // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p20
Profiles British furniture retailer Race for Furniture. Company history; Success of director Iain Race in turning the company's fortunes around; Expansion of the firm's Borough Road premises after suffering a right-of-way setback; Description of the company's store on the Portrack Retail Park in...
- A movable feast. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p14
Focuses on the performance of furniture industry in the consumer market in Great Britain. Perspectives shared by Ken Lord, manager of the Stockton on Teeds and Middlesbrough retailer Race for Furniture; Sample photographs of the furnitures; Specifications of the designs.
- Clive Oswald Race (19 September 1921-30 July 2011). // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2011, Issue 5749, p10
An obituary for Clive Oswald Race, former owner of Race For Furniture Ltd. (RAF), is presented.
- Race for Furniture invests in stock control. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2010, Issue 5708, p4
The article reports on the 50,000-pound investment of Stockton, England-based Race for Furniture Ltd. and Home Interiors & Gifts Inc. to overhaul stock control network.
- THE WEEK 03.06.05. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p5
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Anniversary of the retailer Race Furniture; Relocation of the manufacturer DL Upholstery; Death of Alan Irwing, a former furniture salesman.
- Race is far from run. // Cabinet Maker;4/9/2010, Issue 5682, p28
The article details an interview with Iain Race, director of Race for Furniture Ltd., an independent furniture retailer in Stockton, England. He explains how the company succeed in the business. Race offers information on the 90th anniversary of Race for Furniture. He also discusses the move of...
- Michael O'Connor buys Race for Furniture out of administration. // Cabinet Maker;3/23/2012, Issue 5780, p4
The article reports on the purchase of Race for Furniture Ltd. by Michael O'Conner in 2012.
- Race strategy proves a runaway winner on Teesside. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p16
The article features furniture retailer Race for Furniture. The firm owns Race Furniture and Home Interiors and the Pine Warehouse. As part of its strategy, Race developed and rebranded both stores. The management team decided to make Home Interiors the dominant brand. They also provided...
- Fast & healthy shopping. // Body Bulletin;Mar1992, p1
Presents several tips to help you shop for groceries faster and eat healthier. Make a list before you go--and stick to it; Stock up on fresh fruits and vegetables; Look for leaner cuts of meat; Inexpensive meat substitutes; But large packages of pasta; More.