Loyalty bonus: keep customers happy
- Sleep gains importance. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p7
Highlights the 2003 conference of the National Bed Federation, held in Gloucestershire, England.
- Send us Vegas intros. // Furniture/Today;12/16/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p6
The article reports that the periodical is seeking information and photos for editorial coverage of the trade show Las Vegas Market from the furniture and bedding companies participating in the trade show, and presents information regarding the submission and its deadline which is January 3, 2013.
- F/T conference gets strong bedding turnout. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;12/17/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p18
Information about the topics discussed at the "Furniture/Today" Leadership Conference in Palm Beach, Florida is presented. The conference talked about the mattress category with top producers, retailers, and suppliers. The top 10 producers include Sealy, Simmons, and Serta, while bedding...
- Bedding majors turn out for Furniture/Today event. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;12/13/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p25
Information about the 2010 Furniture/Today Leadership Conference, particularly the participation of the bedding sector, at the Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort in Naples, Florida is presented.
- Bedding leaders gain insights at F/T Conference. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;12/10/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 16, p27
The article discusses the Furniture/Today Leadership Conference in Florida which was attended by bedding industry leaders.
- Bedding sources unveil a few surprises in Vegas. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p24
Information on the 2009 Las Vegas Market trade show at the World Market Center (WMC) in September 2009 is presented. Highlights include the marketing strategies of companies to attract consumers, the country-and-western band at the WMC, and the exhibition of the new product lines of various...
- Accessories can add hundreds to a mattress sale. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;6/2/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 38, p12
Information about the importance of selling accessories discussed at the annual bedding conference of the journal "Furniture/Today" in Naples, Florida is presented. Topics include the failure of retailers to grab the opportunity in selling accessories such as mattress protectors and pillows....
- Protect-A-Bed meeting focuses on reinvention. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;6/22/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p43
Information about the annual conference of the Protect-A-Bed which was held at the Hyatt Regency in Toronto, Ontario in 2009 is presented. The event, which is designed to focus on the country's furniture industry, has featured various speakers including, David Kaplan, James Bell and Bernard...
- Bedding Conference adds mo jo with Magowitz. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/3/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p44
The article offers information on the Bedding Conference, a bedroom furniture industry event, to be held in Championsgate, Florida from May 14-16, 2014.