- Lying Down With Dogs. Szabo, Julia // Country Living;Jan2005, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p54
Presents tips on bedding.
- Nursery news. // Country Living;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p182
Focuses on the stylish new collection of children's bedding.
- The Versatile Daybed. // House Beautiful;Jan2004, Vol. 146 Issue 1, p32
Presents several bedding fabric designs from various designers, including Toile Sauvageonne from Charles Burger.
- Return to Glamour. Greene, Elaine // House Beautiful;Jan2004, Vol. 146 Issue 1, p56
Features the bed linen collection of interior designer Donna Karan, which reaches for luxury through fine fibers and subtle textures.
- Licensing drives kids bedding. Slott, Mira // Home Textiles Today;08/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p8
Reports on the opportunities of juvenile bedding manufacturers in traffic-building licenses in the United States. Reinvention of classics; Development of brand and lifestyle approaches.
- The classics come back in style. // Home Textiles Today;08/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p8
Reports on the rejuvenation of classic brands in juvenile bedding in the United States. Development of a fresh lifestyle brand identity; Redirection of resources of beddings makers.
- Natural linens get soft. Goldberg, Elizabeth // Health (Time Inc.);Oct2008, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p106
The article lists several household linens including West Elm Organic Color-Block Bath Mat, West Elm Organic Snow Leopard Towels and Pottery Barn Organic Bedding.
- simple country pleasures. // Country Living;Apr2007, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p154
A photograph of several colorful household linens is presented.
- Duvets lead in textiles growth. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p4
Reports the growth of the household textiles market in Great Britain. Statistical figures gathered from AMA Research; Composition of the bedlinen sector; Value of the filled products market.