- A Keen belief in work and a passion for play. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p30
Profiles Peter Keen, owner of Hypnos. Hobbies of Keen; History of Hypnos; Aim of the Keen for the company.
- Ward is new chief of Hypnos. // Cabinet Maker;1/12/2007, Issue 5520, p6
Career developments involving bed manufacturer's management team in England are discussed. Stephen Ward was appointed as the new chief of Hypnos bed manufacturer in Buckinghamshire. National Bed Federation president Peter Keen was promoted as chairman of the Buckinghamshire company. Bernard...
- PETER SAID IT. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2004, Issue 5410, p39
Focuses on the results of the trivia conducted by the editors of the journal "Cabinet Maker." Recognition of Peter Keen, managing director of Hypnos company, for winning the 2004 Gold Award; Details on the topic of the trivia.
- A dozen questions for Hypnos' Keen. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/27/2006 Supplement, p36
The article presents an interview with Peter Keen, chairman and managing director of British bed producer, Hypnos. His favorite bedtime books are murder mysteries written by Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes. He explains the company's licensing venture with Jamison, the challenges of...
- Brand Strategy's round-up of appointments in the marketing industry. // Brand Strategy;Jan2002, Issue 155, p29
Presents an update on the selection and appointment of marketing executives.
- Other Moves. // Brandweek;10/14/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 37, p26
Presents updates on promotions and appointments of marketing executives in the U.S. as of October 14, 2002. Promotion of Tony Bruno at Wind-up Records; Appointment of Steven Gilliatt at G2 Worldwide; Promotion of William G. Daddi at Magnet Communications.
- MOVERS. // Marketing (00253650);10/24/2002, p42
Presents selection and promotion of marketing personnel of various companies in Great Britain as of October 24, 2002.
- Name in the News. // Marketing News;10/11/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p26
The article presents updates on appointments of marketing executives in the U.S. as of October 1985 including Christine O. Adams at Burke Marketing Research, Jeffery S. Berman at Response Research and David J. Berry at Strategic Information Services Inc.
- Names in the News. // Marketing News;2/28/86, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p30
The article provides an update on the appointment of marketing executives, including Bonnie Bernstein, marketing director at Systems Strategies Inc., Edward A. Katz, director of corporate communications at Starch INRA Hooper Inc. and Jerry L. Kunze, director of sales promotion at Keller-Crescent Co.