- NEW MEDIA CHOICE/IKEA.COM. Mower, Darren // Marketing (00253650);5/10/2001, p10
Features the Web site IKEA AB.
- Ikea hit by .com pornography site confusion. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/28/2000, Issue 5185, p1
Reports on the confusion created by Ikea's tattooman Web site which is virtually identical to a gay pornography site.
- Blighty mashes the Swedes. Davies, Ken // Marketing Week;8/31/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p45
Compares the Web sites of Ikea AB and Habitat UK Ltd., Swedish and English suppliers of home furnishings, respectively. Comparison of the sites' design; Classification and range of products; Presence of price tags.
- CAMPAIGN DIARY. // Campaign;02/04/2000, Issue 5, p64
Presents news items related to the advertising industry in Great Britain as of February 4, 2000. Includes Ikea's Web site offering a quick divorce; Larry Barker's guitar playing prowess; Launching of the 1999 Gunn Report and Showreel.
- Novo no more: Deutsch drops shop from Ikea work. Rich, Laura // Adweek Western Edition;10/20/97, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p60
Reports on Deutsch Incorporated dropping of Novo Media Group from being the subcontractor to produce phase one of Ikea's web site. Comments from senior vice president and client services director at Deutsch, Adam Levine; Circumstances surrounding the relationship being cut short; Information...
- Ikea set for UK trial of online sales. // Cabinet Maker;1/13/2006, Issue 5471, p5
The article reports that Ikea AB has launched a trial transactional Web site in Great Britain. The site is part of the retailer's expansion plans. It will be tested in the summer of 2006. It allows customers to browse products but they can only purchase the items in-store.
- Abel & Baker completes microsite design for Ikea. // New Media Age;11/14/2002, p11
Provides information on the Web site designed by Abel & Baker for Sweden-based retailer Ikea. Key features; Significance of the project to Abel.
- Spreading the Word. Bannan, Karen J. // Brandweek;06/05/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 23, iQ p24
Looks at several Web sites in the United States using the viral marketing technique. Reason for the success of viral marketing; Views of Adam Roth, vice president of marketing at Asimba.com, on the benefits of viral marketing; Problems with the viral promotion made by home furnishings retailer...
- Ikea's Web site cracked by hacker. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;09/25/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p30
Reports that furniture retailer Ikea's United States Web site was penetrated by a computer hacker. Damage done by the hacker; Discovery of the identity of the hacker; Damage control measures instituted by the company.