- ChairWorks for the UK. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p1
Announces the launch of United States-based recliner manufacturer ChairWorks in Great Britain.
- Working well. Jones, Beverley // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p15
Reports on Chairworks' strategy for its furniture retail business in Great Britain. Marketing efforts; Management of the company's domestic operations; Business turnover; Growth plans.
- Work hard, play hard. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p28
Focuses on the business strategy of Chairworks UK sale director Beverly Jones in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Work experiences of Jones with other firms; Views on the pleasure of servicing customers; Comments on the failure of the industry in selling itself to consumers.
- Creditors meeting. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p4
Reports on the creditors meeting of the recliner company Chairworks UK in Great Britain.
- ChairWorks relocates to 220 Elm. // Furniture/Today;10/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p100
Reports on the relocation of ChairWorks showroom. Features of the showroom; Location of the showroom; Production of office chairs and recliner.
- Spoiled for Choice. // Direct Marketing News;Dec2013, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p46
The article offers information on the responses for a challenge to Sterling President Darnell Forman to choose the right person as replacement to vice president (VP) of sales and marketing Alyce Shultz.
- Never a bad time to recruit top talent. Archer, Eric // B to B;10/14/2002, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p9
Presents guidelines in recruiting sales and marketing executives. Characteristics of top performing sales and marketing performers; Inventory of skills; Importance of principle of market brand value.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p3
Reports business developments in the furniture industry as of September 2001. Increase in the pre-tax profits of Nobia; Launch of the retailer section of Turveys; Offer of a Christmas delivery service from Chairworks.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2001, Issue 5267, p3
Reports developments related to home furnishings and trade in Great Britain as of December 2001. Expansion of Chairworks in China; Retirement of Michael Hacker as Courts group finance director; Launch of Darnia range cotton prints by fabric company Scutt and Coles.