- Food for thought. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p29
Focuses on the reason that made Universal Furniture executive Mark Symes happy in Great Britain.
- Brand Strategy's round-up of appointments in the marketing industry. // Brand Strategy;Jan2002, Issue 155, p29
Presents an update on the selection and appointment of marketing executives.
- Other Moves. // Brandweek;10/14/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 37, p26
Presents updates on promotions and appointments of marketing executives in the U.S. as of October 14, 2002. Promotion of Tony Bruno at Wind-up Records; Appointment of Steven Gilliatt at G2 Worldwide; Promotion of William G. Daddi at Magnet Communications.
- MOVERS. // Marketing (00253650);10/24/2002, p42
Presents selection and promotion of marketing personnel of various companies in Great Britain as of October 24, 2002.
- Name in the News. // Marketing News;10/11/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p26
The article presents updates on appointments of marketing executives in the U.S. as of October 1985 including Christine O. Adams at Burke Marketing Research, Jeffery S. Berman at Response Research and David J. Berry at Strategic Information Services Inc.
- Names in the News. // Marketing News;2/28/86, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p30
The article provides an update on the appointment of marketing executives, including Bonnie Bernstein, marketing director at Systems Strategies Inc., Edward A. Katz, director of corporate communications at Starch INRA Hooper Inc. and Jerry L. Kunze, director of sales promotion at Keller-Crescent Co.
- AGENCY PEOPLE. // Agri Marketing;Mar2001, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p62
Presents the achievements of various marketing leaders and consultants in the United States. Promotion of Stacie Hull by the CMF&Z Marketing Communications; Participation of Jerry R. Hendrix in the Kenna Group; Contribution of Leah Schomburg to Thomas C. Porter & Associates.
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;4/4/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p7
Reports on the appointments of several marketing executives in Great Britain. Appointment of Andrew Ground as director for health and beauty of Sainsbury; Selection of Miles Templeman as non-executive director in Shepherd Neame Brewery; Promotion of Andy Furlong as marketing manager of Island...
- MOVERS. // Marketing (00253650);9/7/2000, p94
Reports career developments of marketing executives in Great Britain. Employment of Dianne Cloonan and Mike Williams as business development manager, premiums, and quantitative research executive for Logistix Kids Worldwide; Appointment of Colwyn Munro as marketing vice-president for IDG...