- FOOTPUSHER LAUNCHES ITS THIRD GENERATION. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p14
Promotes the third generation of Footpusher Rocker company chair with worldwide Intellectual Property Rights protection in Great Britain. Assessment on product development and marketing programmes; Availability and features of Footpusher; Contact information of the item.
- Quartet from Footpusher. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p4
Reports on the four models launched by Dorset chair manufacturer Footpusher Rocker.
- Footpusher to talk to the chair. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p4
Reports that Footpusher will expand its range of rocking recliners with a motorized version and a sliding manual version.
- Production switch for Footpusher. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p2
Announces that Footpusher Rocker has established in-house production facilities at its Sturminster Newton, Dorset, headquarters in England.
- Shooting star. // Architectural Record;Jun1988, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p158
Combining imagery of the 1950s American car tail fins and up-to-date manufacturing techniques, Massimo Iosa-Ghini's new line of furniture is aptly named the `Dinamic Collection.' Several examples from the 28-year-old Italian architect and furniture designer's collection.
- NEOCON 92: Product preview. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p28
Shows some of the seating designs featured at 1992's NEOCON Show in Chicago. Includes designs by William Schacht, Dieter Stieri and Stanford White.
- Business as usual at furniture fair. K.D.S. // Architectural Record;Jun1992, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p40
Shows some of the designs exhibited recently at the 1992 Salone del Mobile, or Furniture Fair, in Milan. Includes lamps, chairs and storage units.
- Tasmanian wood design. Towndrow, Jenny // Craft Arts International;1997, Issue 39, p90
Highlights the exhibition of Tasmanian furniture at Sydney's Hyatt Regency in New South Wales. Organizer Gary Cleveland's dedication to bringing Tasmanian furniture to the world; Previous exhibition in the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York; Comments on the furniture's...
- American country West. // Country Living;Oct85, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p100
Furnishings of the West are shown, such as an iron foot-warmer, cupboard, kitchen work table, ash chair, blankets, `booted' chair, barrel chair, etc. Article includes a special section on Texas stoneware.