- Third profits warning. // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2002, Issue 5308, p1
Reports on the downturn of the sales of Silentnight Holdings, a cabinet maker in Great Britain. Decline of the bed sales of the company; Resignation of several directors from the company; Decrease in the profits of the loss-making cabinet division.
- Restructuring makes savings for Silentnight Group. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2013, Issue 5839, p7
The article reports on the increase in the operating profits of Silentnight Group during the last financial year of 2012 driven by the savings made by the company from the restructure taken following its administration in 2011.
- Silentnight's annual profit just beats the forecast. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p32
The article presents a reprint of the article "Silentnight's Annual Profit Just Beats the Forecast," which appeared in the April 27, 1973, issue of "Cabinet Maker." It reports on the financial performance of Silentnight in 1972 in Great Britain. The company's pre-tax profits reached 1,275,000...
- SUPPORT ACT. // Cabinet Maker;8/14/2009, Issue 5650, p10
The article reports on the plan of bed manufacturer Silentnight Beds to invest one million pounds for point-of-sale (POS) display products in Great Britain. It reveals that the POS will feature a 1.2 meter double-sided light boxes with the animated characters Hippo and Duck. The company stresses...
- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.
- THE PRODUCTS: Silentnight Beds. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p19
The article offers brief information on the PocketZing3 pocket spring bed technology by Silentnight Beds.
- Silentnight Group to consolidate production. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p8
The article reports on the plan of Silentnight Group Ltd. to close its factory in Batley and make Barnoldswick its main production site in England to absorb the forecast production requirements of both facilities.
- Silentnight Duck and Hippo return to TV. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p6
Reports on the 2001 advertising campaign of Silentnight Beds.
- It's a quacker. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p37
Reports that Silentnight Beds paid tribute to its Hippo and Duck icons during fund raising events for Red Nose day, held March 16, 2001 in Great Britain.