How I got where I am today
- PEOPLE AND POSTS. // People Management;3/11/2010, p44
The article announces several appointments including Michelle Quest as head of people at the British headquarters of KPMG, Marianne Barlow as group human resources director for the Cheval Group, and Carolyn Oliver-Hall as head of human resources (HR) at South Essex College.
- Firm will set film coin for development. // Daily Variety;5/7/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 25, p5
The article reports that British investment manager Nicola Horlick is providing development funds for films.
- Leading Universities Want Higher Fees. // British Heritage;Sep2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p11
The article discusses student fees at universities in Great Britain.
- LEBC quits Sesame. // Money Marketing;11/17/2011, p2
The article informs that the London East Bank College (LEBC), England, is quitting Sesame for Tenet after 11 years.
- Mary Riddell. Riddell, Mary // New Statesman;01/24/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4318, p7
Discusses the cases of Chris Evans of `The Chris Evans Show' and Nicola Horlick of Morgan Grenfell Asset Management, who both resigned from their high-paying jobs. Evans' resignation from the show over a refused demand for shorter hours; Horlick's resignation after suspension; Evans' seeming...
- Vodafone net adds disappoint. // RCR Wireless News;4/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p27
Reports on the proportionate net subscribers signed by Vodafone Group PLC. Worldwide proportionate customers of the company; Factors that influence the net additions; Data revenue increase reported by Vodafone.
- Verizon maintains position as industry pacesetter. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;2/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p8
Talks about the future of Verizon Wireless. Speculation about Vodafone Group plc's intentions toward Verizon Wireless; Brief information on Verizon's origins; Discussion on how Vodafone became part of the Verizon story.
- Vodafone adds 4.4 million subscribers, expects slower growth in future. // RCR Wireless News;4/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p24
Reports the addition of customers of Vodafone Group as of March 2001 showing growth in its worldwide registered proportionate customer base. Number of its customers added through stake increases; Views on the status of its customer growth for the year 2001.
- Vodafone unveils Live! next-generation offer. Chandiramani, Ravi; Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p3
Reports the launching of Vodafone Live! services from Vodafone in Great Britain. Promotion of picture messaging services; Provision of mobile Internet games and location-based services; Generation of revenue.