Let's share the secrets of sustainable success
- Holbeche unveils her vision for taking HR to the top. Phillips, Lucy // People Management;9/6/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p10
This article presents a conversation with Linda Holbeche, the new research and policy director of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, regarding the institute's research agenda. The top agenda include sustainable high performance, talent management, leadership and organizational...
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;5/20/2010, p37
A calendar of conferences for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) to be held in Great Britain in June 2010 is presented which includes "Organisational Development During Change Management," in Bedford, England, "Upgrading" in North of Scotland and "The Mysterious World of...
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;5/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p60
Presents an update on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of May 2001. Reason for closing the CIPD Library and Information Service; Additional features for the CIPD Quick Facts Web site; Information on the CIPD fifth survey on organizational change.
- CIPD urges coalition to invest in leadership. // e.learning age;Feb2011, p2
The article reports that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) of Great Britain is suggesting and encouraging the British government to make more investment in key leadership and management skills to achieve economic success and manage possible slow pace of economic...
- New case studies tackle barriers to leadership. // People Management;Jul2014, p62
The article discusses two case studies from the British organization Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) reviewing leadership at the automobile oil manufacturing company Millers Oils and the multinational tobacco company British American Tobacco South Asia.
- Take a fresh look at OD. // People Management;Aug2013, p64
The article focuses on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) 2013 Organisation Development Conference, which will take place on September 25, 2013 in London, England and feature participants including human resources experts Dean Shoesmith and Naomi Stanford.
- Joined-up talent and diversity elusive. // People Management;3/11/2010, p6
The article focuses on a report titled "Opening Up Talent for Business Success: Integrating Talent Management and Diversity," by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), which suggests that organizations are not utilizing diversity in their talent management strategies.
- New tool for shaping your future. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;Aug2011, p55
The article reports on the "Engagement for Sustainable Organisation Performance" free online engagement tool that was launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) for its members. It claims that the tool is one of the four free tools that were developed under the...
- Viewpoint... Row over CIPD chief's bonus. Howard, Simon // Personnel Today;10/13/2009, p9
In this article the author discusses aspects bonus distribution and reward system of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)of Great Britain. He is critical of the measures undertaken by the board of CIPD to change the structure of the organization. He states that the...