New Training Tool for Hospital Rapid Response Systems
- Coalition supports president's AHRQ budget request. // AHA News;3/22/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p8
The article discusses support expressed by a coalition of organizations, including the American Hospital Association and American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE) to U.S. President Barack Obama's budget request for the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) in fiscal year 2011.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p59
An encyclopedia entry for the Agency for Healthcare Research Quality of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is presented.
- Database compares safety culture survey results. // Hospital Peer Review;May2007, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p57
The article features a database from the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, which compares the safety culture in more 382 hospitals in the U.S.
- AHRQ Proposes Registry of Registries. // BioWorld Today;7/13/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 135, p5
The article reports on the registry of registries proposed by the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) that would function like ClinicalTrials.gov for clinical trials in order to increase the value of patient registries.
- AHRQ opens $7 million grant for comparative effectiveness. // Medical Device Daily;2/18/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p1
The article discusses the request for proposals by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHQR) worth 7 million U.S. dollars for a comparative effectiveness research.
- Meeting for Software Developers on the Technical Specifications for Common Formats for Patient Safety Data Collection and Event Reporting. Clancy, Carolyn M. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;02/16/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 32, p9252
The article offers information on the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality meeting to be held in Bethesda, Maryland on April 12, 2012.
- Family Medicine Updates. // Annals of Family Medicine;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p79
The article offers information on the webinar that will be hosted by the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) to be held on February 25, 2014.
- AHRQ director 'always 3 moves ahead'. Page, Leigh // Modern Physician;Apr2002, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p4
Pays tribute to physician John M. Eisenberg, director of Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), who died on March 10, 2002. Contributions to AHRQ; Educational and professional background.
- AHRQ's Web-based review of errors. // AHA News;2/24/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p11
Reports that the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality has launched a monthly peer-reviewed, Web-based medical journal in February 2003, showcasing patient safety lessons from actual cases of medical errors .