Anesthesia Group Launches Patient Resource Web Site
- STFM UNVEILS THE NATIONAL FAMILY MEDICINE CLERKSHIP CURRICULUM WEBSITE. // Annals of Family Medicine;May/Jun2012, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p275
The article reviews the National Family Medicine Clerkship Curriculum website, located at http://www.stfm.org/cci, from the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM).
- Addressing Asian enrollment levels. Wilcox, Jon // New Zealand Doctor;9/12/2012, p22
The reviews the website Your Local Doctor, located at www.yourlocaldoctor.co.nz, from the organization healthAlliance.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. // Medicine on the Net;Nov2010, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p15
The article reviews the web site of the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI), located at www.nhlbi.nih.gov.
- ON THE WEB. // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Sep2010, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p6
The article reviews the web site on veterinary medicine located at www.dvm360.com.
- Drug Information Resources. // Review of Optometry;6/16/2009 Clinical Guide, p42A
The article reviews the web site www.dailymed.nlm.nih.gov from the National Library of Medicine.
- Hot Topics in General Practice. http://www.hotâ€topics.co.uk. Bayman, Pat // Occupational Medicine;Feb2003, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p73
The article reviews the web site Hot Topics in General Practice, located at http://www.hot-topics.co.uk, developed by BIOS Scientific Publishers Ltd.
- WEBSITE OF THE MONTH. // Irish Veterinary Journal;Feb2009, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p137
The article reviews the web site Veterinary Wound Library, located at www.vetwoundlibrary.com.
- WEBSITE OF THE MONTH. // Irish Veterinary Journal;Dec2009, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p828
The article reviews the web site www.vets-net.com.
- Searchable database launched to identify herb-drug interactions. // Australian Journal of Pharmacy;Jan2010, Vol. 91 Issue 1076, p18
The article reviews the web site IMgateway intergrative medicine information portal, located at www.imgateway.net, from the Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of Sydney.
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES IN FORMATION RESOURCE. // Irish Veterinary Journal;May2010, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p276
The article reviews the web site Veterinary Ireland, located at www.veterinaryireland.ie.