8 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TWITTER AND BUSINESS
- Brand building. Tipping, Jemma // Builders Merchants Journal;Apr2012, p17
The author comments the increasing use of social networking webistes like Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedln, by companies to build business relationships, and brand names.
- A matter of online trust. Belicove, Mikal E. // Entrepreneur;Aug2009, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p35
The article discusses how businesses can help building the trust of their customers through their websites. The author emphasizes the need for businesses to design the website with trust in mind. He also suggests for businesses to post quality content on social and professional networking sites...
- BEST FROM THE BLOGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/21/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p30
The article presents two blogs including one on a deal for a local company and another on use of social media by nonprofits.
- More than online schmoozing…. // Asian Pacific Post;9/11/2008, p19
The article focuses on the professional value of social networking Web sites.
- How women can hone their networking skills. Dalton, Dorothy // Financial Management (14719185);Jul/Aug2011, p51
The article provides information for businesswomen and potential female executives on developing stronger social and career networking skills based on a study conducted by the Chartered Institute for Management Accountants (CIMA). The author suggests women embrace self-promotion and personal...
- Online Professional Networking. Jacobs, Gary H. // Contract Management;Aug2009, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p10
The article focuses on the importance of online professional networking in maintaining professional contacts in a business enterprise in 2009. It states that through having online networking, a company can avail various opportunities including, access to numerous professional contacts, assists...
- CRASH COURSE IN... CORPORATE TWITTER. // Management Today;Mar2010, p22
The article discusses the aspects to consider before joining the Twitter and other micro-blogging sites for the benefit of one's company.
- MESSAGE SENT. Woolley, Cyndee // Gulfshore Business;Nov2011, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p13
The article focuses on the author's claim that the statement of a 15-year old son of an associate mentioning that Facebook is for females will have an impact on future business.
- Beware of inciting online vendetta from clients. Altom, Tim // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/21/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p40
The article social networking sites that customers are using against companies.