Race to the Bottom
- Highveld on comeback trail. Abrams, Colin // Finweek;10/19/2006, p90
Charts are presented that provide an analysis on the comeback trail of Highveld Steel of South Africa and the euro and the U.S. dollar currencies.
- Table 5 Banks losses on loans to various industries and sectors as a percentage of lending to the respective industries and sectors. // Financial Stability;2009, Issue 1, p58
A chart is presented that lists the percentage of lending and banks' losses on loans to various industries and sectors for 1997-2008.
- Profit (Loss) of the Bank of Lithuania. // Banking Statistics Yearbook;2012, p33
A chart is presented which lists profit loss of the Bank of Lithuania from 2010 to 2012.
- The Week's Biggest Gainers and Losers. // BioWorld Insight;10/24/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p20
A table is presented which lists various U.S.-based health care industries with biggest economic losses and gains between October 17-22, 2011, including Human Genome, Anthera Pharma and Catalyst Pharma.
- % GAINERS & LOSERS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/10/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p34
A chart is presented that lists percent gains and loses from various companies in the U.S.
- The Week's Biggest Gainers and Losers. // BioWorld Insight;6/28/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p13
A chart is presented which depicts the gains and losses of biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. in the week of June 28, 2010.
- The Week's Biggest Gainers and Losers. // BioWorld Insight;1/ 2/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p22
A chart is presented that lists the week's 10 biggest gainers and 10 biggest lossers in the U.S. including Oxis International, Advanced Life Sci, and Generex Biotech.
- The Week's Biggest Gainers and Losers. // BioWorld Insight;1/ 7/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p20
A chart is presented depicting the biggest winners and the biggest lossers in the U.S. for the week including Poniard Pharma, Amicus, and Oxis International.
- News in numbers. // Event;Jul/Aug2011, p11
Statistics are presented on several issues related to Great Britain including the loss suffered by Church House Conference Centre, number of event organizers who use social media to raise events, and increase in the ticket sales of BBC Gardeners' World Live and Good Food shows.