AFTER THE FALL
- Broadcom Bluetooth lands in Moto Q Smartphone. // Electronic News;7/3/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 27, p13
This article reports that fabless integrated circuit provider Broadcom Corp. announced that its Bluetooth silicon and software is integrated in Motorola's Moto Q Smartphone. The inclusion provides Windows-based mobile smartphone devices with Bluetooth functionality that, the companies claim, was...
- Untitled. // Wireless Week;06/11/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p22
Presents news briefs on wireless Internet as of June 11, 2001. Blutonium line of Bluetooth integrated circuits released by Broadcom Corp.; MyNetonomy 2.5 computer software released by Netonomy.
- Henry T. Nicholas III. Casacchia, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;8/4/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p22
The article profiles Henry T. Nicholas III, cofounder at chipmaker Broadcom Corp., who is ninth in the list of wealthiest people in Orange County, California.
- BROADCOM UNVEILS BLUETOOTH SUPPORTING UP TO 24 MBPS. // LAN Product News;Feb2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the working implementation of next generation Bluetooth unveiled by Broadcom Corp. unveiled at the 2009 International Consumer Electronics Show. It describes the features of the company's Bluetooth alternative MAC and PHY (AMP) technology. It notes the reasons the...
- BROADCOM UNVEILS BLUETOOTH EDR CHIP FOR STEREO HEADSETS. // Electro Manufacturing;Aug2005, pN.PAG
Provides information on the BCM2037 chip, a single-chip Bluetooth solution launched by Broadcom Corp., which has the enhanced data rate (EDR) capabilities designed specifically for stereo headsets offered by the company. Remarks from Scott Bibaud, senior director of marketing for Broadcom's...
- Bluetooth chip targets stereo headsets. Berman, Jeff // EDN Europe;Sep2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p16
Introduces the BCM2037, a Bluetooth chip for wireless-stereo headsets, manufactured by Broadcom Corp. Product features; Power consumption; Applications of the device.
- Broadcom Bluetooth Bites into Motorola Mobile Phones. // Electronic News;11/10/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 45, pN.PAG
Focuses on the selection of the Blutonium single-chip Bluetooth transceivers of Broadcom Corp., by Motorola Inc. for several of its mobile phones. Types of Bluetooth transceivers chosen; Models of Motorola phones using the Bluetooth transceivers.
- Broadcom Talks Up Cell Phones. Deffree, Suzanne // Electronic News;12/8/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 49, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of Motorola to use the Blutonium single-chip Bluetooth transceiver line of Broadcom for its mobile telephone products. Expectations of Motorola on technology efficiency; Plan of Broadcom to focus on voice convergence, data and applications; Features of the Bluetooth...
- Broadcom Bluetooth Bites into Motorola Mobile Phones. // Electronic News;12/8/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 49, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of Motorola Inc. to use the Blutonium single-chip Bluetooth transceiver line of Broadcom Inc. for its mobile telephone products. Mobile telephone models which would use BCM2035 and BCM2033 Bluetooth transceivers; Implication of Bluetooth integration on Motorola's...