THE FORBES 400
- The Forbes 400. // Forbes Asia;2015 Special Issue, Vol. 11, p106
The article profiles the 2015 Forbes 400 list of the richest persons in the world and discusses the source of their wealth, net worth, political inclinations and social advocacy. It includes Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, Warren Buffett, chief executive officer (CEO) of Berkshire Hathaway,...
- UNITED STATES: THE TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;Mar2012 Special Issue, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p70
The article focuses on top ten billionaires from U.S. including Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison and informs on their global ranks. It informs on Gates' social commitment including how he has helped eradicate polio in India and how his Melinda Gates Foundation is investing dollars...
- THE TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;Oct2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p48
The article presents the top 10 richest people in the U.S. including Bill Gates, chairman of Microsoft Corp., Warren Buffett, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., and Larry Ellison, co-founder and CEO of Oracle Corp.
- TOP 10. // Forbes Asia;10/13/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p72
The article profiles the 2008 top ten richest tycoons on the Forbes 400 list in the U.S. It ranks Microsoft Corp. chairman Bill Gates at the topmost position with a net worth of $57 billion, followed by iconic Berkshire stock investor Warren Buffet with $50 billion net worth. It includes the...
- Billionaires asked to share the wealth. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;8/6/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 42, p6
The article presents information on the Giving Pledge, an initiative of billionaires Warren Buffett and Bill Gates. Buffett and Gates have urged billionaires to promise to give half of their wealth to charity. According to a report, Gates and Buffett have contacted only about 80 out of 937...
- THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN AMERICA: TOP 20. // Forbes Asia;Oct2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p66
The article lists the top richest people in the U.S. including Bill Gates, Chairman of Microsoft Corp., Warren Buffett, Chairman Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and Michael Bloomberg, owner of Bloomberg LP.
- BILLIONAIRES ON A ROLL. // New York Times Upfront;2/11/2008, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p4
This article reports on an increase in the number of the world's billionaires and their total wealth between 2003 and 2007. According to the magazine "Forbes," there are 946 billionaires in 2007. The magazine claims that Microsoft founder Bill Gates tops the list as the world's richest man for...
- Bill and Warren ride the rails. Wechsler, Pat; Friedman, Roger D. // New York;5/29/95, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p12
Reports on Bill Gates and Warren Buffett's alleged affinity after being seen hanging out together. Reputation as two of the richest men in the world.
- Dream team. // BRW;05/26/97, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p134
Reports the richest people in the United States, as recorded in `Forbes' magazine. Computer pioneer Bill Gates and investor Warren Buffett topping the list; Other billionaires.