- Thunder Road Schedule for 2008. // American Iron Magazine;Sep2008, Issue 239, p24
The article offers information on the Sturgis Bike Week 2008 in Thunder Road, South Dakota. Several shows include "Trike Wars: The Battle of Three Trike and Sidecare Show," the second annual "The Hourse Backstreet Choppers Sturgis Bike Show," and the annual Metzeler Custom Bike Contest. There...
- Looking ahead to National Dental Hygienists Week 2009. // Canadian Journal of Dental Hygiene;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p32
The article offers information on the National Dental Hygienists Week to be held in Canada from April 19 to 25, 2009.
- Business Week, presented by SCCTA, to prepare future business leaders. // South Carolina Business;May/Jun2012, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p5
The article informs that South Carolina Business Week will be held during July 15-20, 2012 at Presbyterian College in Clinton, South Carolina, to prepare young adults for the business environment by introducing them to the principles of leadership, teamwork and the American free enterprise system.
- Sector embraces Enterprise Week. Ainsworth, David // Third Sector;11/13/2008, p3
The article offers information on the Enterprise Week to be held across Great Britain on November 17-23, 2008.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p120
Presents the schedule of events in the trucking industry in 2005 and 2006. North American Truck Show in Massachusetts; Southern African Transport Conference in Pretoria; Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week in Nevada.
- HDMA, MacKay & Company to Co-host Conference Preceding HDAW '13. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/19/2012, p1
The article offers information on the first annual Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue conference that will be held at The Mirage in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 21, 2013.
- Events Round-up. // 14-19 Learning & Skills Bulletin;2/3/2012, Issue 45, p11
A calendar of events for Great Britain on February 10 to July 15, 2012 is presented which includes the National Apprenticeships Week, the Association of School and College Leaders (ASCL) Annual Conference, and the World Literacy Summit.
- DIARY DATES. // Meat Trades Journal;12/7/2012, p24
A calendar of events related to the British meat industry from January to June 2013 is presented including the Oxford Farming Conference on January 2-4, the National Butchers' Week on March 4-10 and the Butchers' Fair Spring on April 7.
- Fast start for the truck service industry. Roberts, Chuck // Fleet Equipment;Mar2006, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p40
The article highlights the inaugural of the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week, held during the week of January 23, 2006, in Las Vegas, Nevada. One of the highlights of event was the reception for the 2005 Technician of the Year award winner. The holding of the special week was jointly sponsored by...