Peterbilt Model 384 is SmartWay-certified
- EPA lets CARB enforce greenhouse-gas regs. Vise, Avery // Fleet Owner;Oct2014, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p1
The article discusses grant given by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to the governmental agency California Air Resources Board (CARB) for enforcing the regulations for use of aerodynamic devices and low-rolling-resistance tires by truck operators. Topics discussed includes...
- Peterbilt Model 384 is SmartWay-certified. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2009, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p9
The article reports that the SmartWay program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has certified Peterbilt Model 384 truck as fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly. It states that SmartWay sets low-emission and fuel-saving equipment specifications for new tractors and...
- Phase II Greenhouse Gas standards could pose issues for trailer OEMs says Great Dane. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/6/2015, p2
The article discusses the deliberation of regulations by the Environmental Protection Agency and the National Highway Traffic Administration for tractors and trailers under Phase II of the Greenhouse Gas fuel-efficiency rules. Trailer manufacturer Great Dane vice president Charles Fetz takes...
- Dave Dudley is coming home late tonight. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/5/2015, p1
The author discusses the concerns of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association with the Phase 2 Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Fuel Efficiency Standards proposed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency including one on safety and another on the SmartWay Transport Partnership program.
- EPA - Greenhouse Gases Do Threaten Public Health. // Sustainable Business Weekly;12/14/2009, p5
The article reports that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has announced that greenhouse gases (GHGs) threaten the public health and welfare of the American people.
- Greenhouse gas emissions. // Nation's Health;May/Jun96, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the information regarding the inventory of the United States greenhouse gas emissions from 1990 to 1994 released by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Contact information.
- First GHG Data Reports Available. // Pollution Engineering;Feb2012, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p9
The article offers information on the first comprehensive greenhouse gas (GHG) Reporting Program of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the U.S. in which GHG data from large facilities and suppliers on the country can be accessed.
- Source reduction, recycling fare best in recent EPA study. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;5/26/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p47
States that according to an Environmental Protection Agency study, source reduction, recycling of plastics in the municipal garbage stream are the best way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Description of the findings; Statements made by Clare Lindsay, special assistance to the director of...
- Court Rejects Texas Greenhouse Plea. // Energy Daily;1/13/2011, Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the denial by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit of a request by Texas that it cancels an Environmental Protection Agency takeover of greenhouse gas permitting in Texas.